[COLLECTION][WALLPAPERS][ANAM85]Farewell for now...

Will you rate my thread please?

• Total voters
Search This thread

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I would love to see a blue/green abstract with a android Andy in tthe middle. Prefferably made for non scrolling wallpaper. That would be sweet.

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland

Attachments

• COWBOYSandroidWALL.jpg
    COWBOYSandroidWALL.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 302

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Can you do one thing to it. Can you fade the top and bottom edges to black. So the dock has something dark behind it and the top looks like it fades into the status bar.

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Can you do one thing to it. Can you fade the top and bottom edges to black. So the dock has something dark behind it and the top looks like it fades into the status bar.

Tomorrow, I'm away from my pc. In a hotel right now using their "computer station". WHICH SUCKS.

As for now, I have one I just made for everyone... It has a "rasta" scheme to it. Or at least the colors...

Attachments

• primaryABSTRACTwall.jpg
    primaryABSTRACTwall.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: bigpeng

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Tomorrow, I'm away from my pc. In a hotel right now using their "computer station". WHICH SUCKS.

As for now, I have one I just made for everyone... It has a "rasta" scheme to it. Or at least the colors...

NEVERMIND! I just downloaded the wallpaper to this pc, worked my magic and *poof*...

How does this look??

Attachments

• blueANDgreenWALL.jpg
    blueANDgreenWALL.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 290

LilWeech

Nov 17, 2011
Philadelphia,PA
Loved your work can you do a Steelers and RedSox also look at my avatar I would love to have it on my phone, Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Yeah they have been great! We're heading to the Sprint store at Kenwood today, do you live close by there?

Hey, I'm so sorry. I completely missed this post. I know I'm way late but I probably live about 25-30 minutes from Kenwood. I live east of the city, I'm about 15 minutes from downtown in Eastgate if you know where that is.

gtuansdiamm

Nov 15, 2010
New York
First and foremost Anam85 I wish you the best of luck against your fight of cancer.
How about a wallpaper about an asteroid hitting earth
Something like the pic I'm attaching
Axis.png

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Dude. I didn't know about your fight. All I can say is fight the good fight. My sister in law just won hers against breast cancer. She had a long and enduring one but she stayed strong. I pray for strength for you when your going throigh times of doubt and despaire. Remember you have people all over the country that are thinking of you and are behind you in your battle.

veritasaequita

Jul 6, 2009
Slidell
glad to see u back my dude! good news is always welcomed around here.i was actually watching the news just now, another local news special about the nfl trying to suspend even more of my new orleans saints players. there going to need all the help they can get after this giant fiasco is finally concluded. keep up the sweet work and good outlook!

lballer69

Mar 3, 2010
baltimore
I would like to thank you first for all you have done. Can you do a Baltimore Ravens with android? Stay strong and i am praying for your strength and health.

AnAm85

Aug 29, 2010
Lakeland
Dude. I didn't know about your fight. All I can say is fight the good fight. My sister in law just won hers against breast cancer. She had a long and enduring one but she stayed strong. I pray for strength for you when your going throigh times of doubt and despaire. Remember you have people all over the country that are thinking of you and are behind you in your battle.

Thank you, Im glad to hear your sister in law beat it! Can use all the prayers I can get...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WALLPAPERZTHREADBANNER.jpg

This is a "see you next time" update...

I have sold my Epic 4G Touch and purchased the HTC Evo LTE... I was an original Evo 4G owner and knew one day they would make a bigger, better Evo.

So the day has come. I just bought it tonight. So from here on out, I will be roaming the Evo LTE forums...

I won't have this thread open anymore for wallpaper design, but also won't continue it in the Evo forums. I just have alot going on in life to keep up with it. But I do want to thank all of you who have supported my family and I along the way...

SPECIAL thanks to Team Venum and ANYONE who has donated to us over the past few months!

So for now, it's not "good bye"... Just "see you around"!

If you would like to add me on here, feel free to do so... That way if you want to know how our family is doing, I can keep you all updated...​

I will leave the link to ImageShack for all the wallpapers I created below...​

THANK YOU TO ALL, AND GOD BLESS! ~ AnAm85
    Update:

Kyler is doing excellent! He is 3 weeks away from being aloud to go back to normal activities. Just in time for his birthday!

I started back on Chemo on Wednesday. Still makes me feel crappy, but gotta get it done.

I have the rest of the weekend off and am in the process of purchasing the new Evo LTE, but I will try to get to work on all of your requests!

Thanks,
    AnAm85
    Here is one for CM9... Let me know what you think...
    Baltimore Ravens, Boston Redsox and Dallas Cowboys...

Let me know what you guys think...

Got the asteroid one coming soon...
    This is a "see you next time" update...

I have sold my Epic 4G Touch and purchased the HTC Evo LTE... I was an original Evo 4G owner and knew one day they would make a bigger, better Evo.

So the day has come. I just bought it tonight. So from here on out, I will be roaming the Evo LTE forums...

I won't have this thread open anymore for wallpaper design, but also won't continue it in the Evo forums. I just have alot going on in life to keep up with it. But I do want to thank all of you who have supported my family and I along the way...

SPECIAL thanks to Team Venum and ANYONE who has donated to us over the past few months!

So for now, it's not "good bye"... Just "see you around"!

If you would like to add me on here, feel free to do so... That way if you want to know how our family is doing, I can keep you all updated...

PEACE/LOVE/ANDROID ~ Kyle L. -aka- AnAm85