What in your opinion is the best camera replacement app?

Search This thread

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
With this phone having a very lacking camera app what do you guys use for your photos? I've tried so many different ones and cannot seem to find one I'm truly happy with. Came close with "Better Camera App" but there are some bugs and a weird yellow tint on some pics. Almost had it with "Focal" but feel like I wasted money on the donate version as development on that app is almost non existent. Tried camera zoom but just didn't like it. I'm looking for burst, different scenery, various quick settings at fingertips, quick shutter, etc. Things the stock camera just doesn't have. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Elvis Christian

Feb 18, 2014
I´m very impressed with Camera FV-5, the best option if you like some control above the preocess o take the shot, is very fast and intuitive if you know what are you doing

leather.face

Dec 9, 2012
>>> Gera <<<
With this phone having a very lacking camera app what do you guys use for your photos? I've tried so many different ones and cannot seem to find one I'm truly happy with. Came close with "Better Camera App" but there are some bugs and a weird yellow tint on some pics. Almost had it with "Focal" but feel like I wasted money on the donate version as development on that app is almost non existent. Tried camera zoom but just didn't like it. I'm looking for burst, different scenery, various quick settings at fingertips, quick shutter, etc. Things the stock camera just doesn't have. Any thoughts?

Hi :) ... Thank you for your interest but for your question ... This is the wrong section, sorry ... Please let it move to the Nexus 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section ... Thanks in advance and I wish a nice day today! :fingers-crossed:

Regards leather.face :cool:

Reactions: jcnbama

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi :) ... Thank you for your interest but for your question ... This is the wrong section, sorry ... Please let it move to the Nexus 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section ... Thanks in advance and I wish a nice day today! :fingers-crossed:

Regards leather.face :cool: