Search This thread

greatmagician

Feb 8, 2011
Viber-for-Android-beta-now-available-free-VoIP-calling-and-texting-made-easy.jpg

Code:
http://www.viber.com/android-beta/

:):):):):):)

Last edited:

svtfmook

Aug 14, 2007
details?

i signed up, but then told me it's only available for registered users and to follow them on facebook and twitter. sounds like too much effort for me to do them the favor of beta testing. especially when i have no idea what viber is.

ImS0Raw

Nov 3, 2010
You've to wait before they release the Beta. You can already signup. So do if you havent!

Nagarebozhi

Dec 11, 2010
They have already released the beta but only allows 1500 beta testers each day, and I signed up for over 1 1/2 week ago and still doesn't got any invite to the beta!

Xperia™
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted!

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
Hi,

This is a member of the Viber Development Team.

Unfortunately there is no way to make calls between Viber and Skype.
We offer our service only between Viber users at this stage.

Viber.

Reactions: usm7861

ImS0Raw

Nov 3, 2010
Hi,

Viber.

Hi,

When will I be able to get the Beta version of Viber? I already signed up, but didn't hear anything yet. There is also no information about it provided on the website.

Regards,

PlayGunsta

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
Hi,

When will I be able to get the Beta version of Viber? I already signed up, but didn't hear anything yet. There is also no information about it provided on the website.

You need to wait for our invitation email, and it might be a while (a few weeks) due to the long waiting list. Our sending of the email is in the order of first-subscribe first-get, and we send around 1500-2000 emails per day (with about 40,000 subscribers on the list at any given point).

We ask for your patience - eventually everyone will receive the invitation and be able to complete their installation.

Akaashxx93

Jun 12, 2011
Hey there viber

Hi,

Ive been waiting for the App for soo long to come onto android, i know the team is very busy with all VAST amounts of people that are signing upto the BETA each day. i know it would take some time, but i have one question once the beta version is avaible to use on the Android device will the App be able to "Call" other users that are on Apple OS i.e. the Iphone or will the BETA version only work with Android to Android devices.

Regards,
Akaashxx93

ANDWeedy

May 10, 2010
I got the email but couldnt download..
he says everytime....please try again......****

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

clarance

Nov 10, 2010
I get this msg after i register to a bet tester PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GET UR VIBER ACTIVATION CODE.
after i click for so many time and nothing has happened !!
I just can see >> ****........

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
After subscribing at http://eepurl.com/bW1Ln you simply need to wait several weeks from our invitation email. Once you get it, you will be asked to fill out a form verifying the same details as the original subscription, and then you will be sent to download the APK and complete your installation.

If you get the APK without following this *exact* procedure (in the exact order I wrote it), you will NOT be able to activate.

A little more patience is needed :)

While I'm at it:
I have A message only to those of you who are already testing our Beta version of Android:
A new beta version has just been released - 2.0.108226.

What's new?
- GSM interruption problem has been resolved, and other bug fixes.
- Notification icon is back, and optional this time.
- Battery consumption has been improved.
- Viber is now integrated into Android's main contact list.
- Synchronization of Viber contacts has been improved

Download it here: www.viber.com/download
Please make sure to report bugs here: http://blog.viber.com/viber-beta-support

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
i hve not yet received confirmation code...:(

registered 18hrs before....:confused::confused:

As I wrote in my last message above, it may take up to several weeks (our waiting list is very long).
If you followed the subscription process *exactly* as I wrote it, you should wait for out invitation email, and only once your details are confirmed, you will be able to complete your setup and get the code. Patience please :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Viber-for-Android-beta-now-available-free-VoIP-calling-and-texting-made-easy.jpg

Code:
    http://www.viber.com/android-beta/

:):):):):):)
    Hi there,
    As some of you have already noticed, we have released a new version of Viber - 2.3.0 !

What's new?
    - Use your own ringtones from Android as your Viber ringtones!
    - Include cool emoticons in your Viber text message.
    - Reply to cellular (regular) SMS using Viber.
    - Share Stickers with your Viber contacts.
    - Add a custom location to your Viber texts.
    - Many other enchancements and improvements.

So, make sure you download the latest version! :)
    Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to hear from you.
    Viber Team
    Hi all,
    I'm excited to announce the Viber 2.1.3 is finally available for download on Market.
    First and foremost, this new version is compatible with ICS (Android 4) - so the long anticipation is finally over :)

In addition, the new version contains bug fixes and small new features for your convenience.

Please try it out and let us know if you encounter any special problems.

Best regards,
    the Viber Team
    Hi,

Viber.
    Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a brand new product: Viber Desktop, as well as a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 3.0 for iOS and Android.

-What is Viber Desktop?

Viber for Windows/Mac lets you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country!
    Viber syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your mobile device, so you can start the conversation on the Viber mobile application and continue from the comfort of your PC.

In Viber Desktop you can find HD-quality voice calls, video calls, text and photo messaging, group conversations, and many more!
    You can check out the cool tutorial for Viber Desktop here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEqS5W-KfRw
    Download Viber, enter your phone number, and start connecting with your friends for free, from your computer!

-What's new in Viber 3.0 for iOS and Android?

Video messages, Online status and "Last online" feature, new package of fun stickers, improved user interface as well as enhanced photo experience, and much more.
    Note that Viber is now designed according to Google's guidelines for android apps based on the HOLO theme (Android only).

As usual, we're here to receive your feedback and thoughts, and we'd be more than happy to assist you with any matter.

Best regards,
    the Viber Team.

Coool!! Downloading it now.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app