[Q] Unlocking VODAFONE ONE S

Search This thread

aviatorboy

Nov 2, 2010
I've bought a HTC ONE S for a friend, which was locked to Vodafone. I've unlocked Bootloader, Flashed Recovery and Root, will it now work with any SIM or I still have to change CID?

Regards,

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
you again ! lol :p

If its vodafone im 99% sure it will accept any sim card.. Vodafone never give me simlocked phones, They just ram the phone full of bloatware..

All you need to do is pop another simcard in and check it :) easy peasy..

Reactions: aviatorboy

aviatorboy

Nov 2, 2010

If its vodafone im 99% sure it will accept any sim card.. Vodafone never give me simlocked phones, They just ram the phone full of bloatware..

Hello azzledazzle!

Fantastic news, by the way I've just sent you a PM let me know if you receive it ;)

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
Yup ! i received it, All 3 of them :p

anyway, as i said, pop another sim in and try it, you wont need to change CID, Its also impossible to change without S-OFF anyway :)

Dont forget you need a micro sim !! not a regular one

ErriK89

Oct 19, 2010
Milan
I've a vodafone one s (vodafone italy but I presume that all vodafone-branded one s are equal) and it works with all operators, I'm using it with H3G italy and it works perfectly. If you want to fully debrand the one s you must wait for s-off to change CID. However if you don't like vodafone spam you can find some nandroid backup of the stock no-brand rom in this forum, but with those can't install future ota updates

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.