[Q] Note 3 System memory problems

Search This thread

deand28

Feb 26, 2014
I'm having a problem with my note 3. I used towel root to root it yesterday and i installed galaxy S5 rom which works just fine. but now my memory is full. My system memory is taking up 29GB of space, which is ridiculous. i plugged it into my computer and it says that my phone memory only has a few hundred megabytes free of 2.55 GBs
Is there anything i can do for this?

147aaron

I'm having a problem with my note 3. I used towel root to root it yesterday and i installed galaxy S5 rom which works just fine. but now my memory is full. My system memory is taking up 29GB of space, which is ridiculous. i plugged it into my computer and it says that my phone memory only has a few hundred megabytes free of 2.55 GBs
Is there anything i can do for this?

Did you do a wipe before installing? And also, did you install to one of the slots or to the stock slot?

147aaron

Last edited:

deand28

Feb 26, 2014
OK I will try it out thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

deand28

Feb 26, 2014
The only way to fix this is to do a full wipe on the stock slot and slot 1, and then install the rom to the stock slot.

For a full wipe - Go to Wipe/Advanced Wipe, check off everything except Micro SDcard.
DO NOT USE THE FORMAT DATA OPTION NEXT TO ADVANCED WIPE. It will cause a softbrick

Just to be clear i wiped slot one and stock slot
so now i install rom to stock slot right?

Top Liked Posts