come on nokia release the 930 (angry at&t user)

Search This thread

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
I have been waiting for months and months for a 5" windows phone to come to at&t only to see it arrive on verizon, i am very very unsatisified with my nokia 1020, the screen is too small, i can't stand the "hump" and the camera takes a long time to load at times i miss the shot completely waiting for the camera to boot up, not only that i am tired of the phones aesthetic looks its rounded edges it just looks dopey like a high school students clay project for a cellphone.

the lumia icon/930 has the 5" screen a sleek slab of a phone industrial looking design, clean sharp lines and its not for at&t! i even went so far as to purchase the verizon icon perfectly content to deal with HSPA+ FAUX G only to find that at&t users cannot receive mms messages and no one has been able to fix it, so i had to return the icon.

its already june isn't at&t/nokia going to announce any new windows phones for the fall? i hate hate hate my 1020 shoot how old is the phone now? over a year? and not only that i would love to import the 930 but its still not released! this is madness! is anybody else on at&t just as irritated as I am? and that 6" 1520 on at&t is way too big come on nokia do you really think the average person wants that big of a freaking phone no! 5" is most ideal and im still gipped, at the at&t store there is a plethora of 5" android phones, choice choice choice for android barely any for windows phone

Reactions: madphone

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
Oh I thought I could rant here in the general forum, I just needed to get my frustration off my chest

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

TheIronMaiden

Jul 30, 2013
Chicago
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I feel your pain dude, I really wanted the icon on att. That screen size seemed perfect in my huge hands. Kinda crappy its exclusive to Verizon. Hopefully it comes out real soon. Let's pray....lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

But I give you kudos for posting this in the right section lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been waiting for months and months for a 5" windows phone to come to at&t only to see it arrive on verizon, i am very very unsatisified with my nokia 1020, the screen is too small, i can't stand the "hump" and the camera takes a long time to load at times i miss the shot completely waiting for the camera to boot up, not only that i am tired of the phones aesthetic looks its rounded edges it just looks dopey like a high school students clay project for a cellphone.

the lumia icon/930 has the 5" screen a sleek slab of a phone industrial looking design, clean sharp lines and its not for at&t! i even went so far as to purchase the verizon icon perfectly content to deal with HSPA+ FAUX G only to find that at&t users cannot receive mms messages and no one has been able to fix it, so i had to return the icon.

its already june isn't at&t/nokia going to announce any new windows phones for the fall? i hate hate hate my 1020 shoot how old is the phone now? over a year? and not only that i would love to import the 930 but its still not released! this is madness! is anybody else on at&t just as irritated as I am? and that 6" 1520 on at&t is way too big come on nokia do you really think the average person wants that big of a freaking phone no! 5" is most ideal and im still gipped, at the at&t store there is a plethora of 5" android phones, choice choice choice for android barely any for windows phone