Buying questions

Search This thread

solokiller11

May 1, 2014
Evron
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Sent from my GT-I9295 using XDA Free mobile app

Ok so I wanna buy the one plus one but I have some questions.

First, is it locked? (for a phone company)
And if it is how do I unlock it?
Second, i've read some reviews on this phone but from the users is this phone good? Like no overhiting, lags and the gps is working good?

And one last question, will I be able to use it in Israel?

Hylix

Nov 1, 2012

Second, i've read some reviews on this phone but from the users is this phone good? Like no overhiting, lags and the gps is working good?

Not locked, and it's the best device I have ever had, no lag, good working gps (only a little bit of a yellowish band on the bottom of the screen but it's slowly disapearing)

About Israel? I don't know but I think it works over the whole world... Anyhow if someone can confirm it working in Israel buy it!

Reactions: solokiller11

solokiller11

May 1, 2014
Evron
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Not locked, and it's the best device I have ever had, no lag, good working gps (only a little bit of a yellowish band on the bottom of the screen but it's slowly disapearing)

About Israel? I don't know but I think it works over the whole world... Anyhow if someone can confirm it working in Israel buy it!

First Thank you for the fast reply.
And second I read something in the forum about ghost touch and I didn't understood what exactly is that but id didn't sound pretty nice

solokiller11

May 1, 2014
Evron
Samsung Galaxy Note 20

as in my last reply did you expirience that bug?
and what is the yellow thing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.