4.3 lag

Search This thread

hamzahmamoun

Jan 8, 2013
amman
Is it ok that when I flashed many roms jellybean 4.3 based on stock samsung system make freezing .. and you want to power off .. ?? As usual ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
I have the same issue with latest roms , idont know why its happening?

hamzahmamoun

Jan 8, 2013
amman
ThanQ .. no my boatloader is XXDMC3 .. well I have to flash mj5 via odin ? And does it have knox and avoid warranty or something like this ?

hamzahmamoun

Jan 8, 2013
amman
I tried roms like dr.ketan rom based on 4.3 .. and dn3 based on 4.3 rom .. and others..

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
Yes... you will need to install mj5 bootloader. It will not have knox. You can get it from many locations but off the top of my head, you can get it from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46130236&postcount=3 along with odin (scroll down to the bottom for the latest).

Extract the MJ5 bootloader zip to a location on your PC
Boot into download mode on Note2 and on PC open Odin as Administrator (plug your phone to usb cable).
- Click the Bootloader button, browse to MJ5 bootloader and select it.
- Click the "Start" button and wait for the phone to reboot.
After that.. Reboot into download mode again and you should see something like "KNOX WARRANTY VOID" - you are on the new bootloader.
I would then Reboot into custom recovery and re-install your current 4.3 rom (unless you want to try another one, then follow their instructions). This should stop you from having FC issues.

*Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Last edited:

hamzahmamoun

Jan 8, 2013
amman
:D .. thanQ but another question if I can ask .. this boatloader can boot 4.1 jelly bean like miui rom ?