New Battery doesn't charg to 100%

Search This thread

MrTergum

May 14, 2011
Hey, i bought a new battery for my desire x, but it doesn't charg to 100%. Sometimes it charges to 72% sometimes to 92% but i never got more then 92%. I tried to fully discharge the battery and charge it turned off, but the same. After 10h charging it stucked on 92%. Has anyone an idea to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

bubakovsky

Jul 1, 2010
Košice
OnePlus 6
It may be fully charged, but your system may see it only as partially charged... for these issue there are apps called battery calibrators. You can download them from store and calibrate battery and everything should run fine from then on :)

Reactions: MrTergum

MrTergum

May 14, 2011
It may be fully charged, but your system may see it only as partially charged... for these issue there are apps called battery calibrators. You can download them from store and calibrate battery and everything should run fine from then on :)

I did the calibration now, But still the Same problem. The battery charges not to a fix %, it always charges to around 70-90%.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.