Which Flavor Of Synergy Works Best On Your Device?

• Total voters
Search This thread

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
I know Vanessa. I don't know what to do hahaga

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Post a pic of a sample compressed mms pic. I don't recall this happen to me when I was on the rom but I do remember people had this issue but mostly with the RCs. I'm just seeing if it was possible to show a sample pic. Maybe you can send a pic to yourself and attach the compressed pic here.

When did nessa become an OG of this thread? Haha

Don't hate, you're hardly around so you wouldn't know. You were spending too much time on the MIUI thread. :p How's the Samsung threads treating you?

P.S. MIUI seems to like my 3vo better than my OG did...lolz.

Don't let them dead you down its not worth it

True dat. :)

Bump for noodle

So nessa, any updates or rumors on two point three?

Sent from my nike hating evo!

This is not for the OG but Myn just started up something for the 3D so this is just a taste of what will be happening: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1288054

Last edited:

N00dle

Feb 13, 2007
I actually wasn't being rude or pissed off at all. Just making an observation.

I have used warm two point two for quite a while and have been using synergy since it came out as a beta with the nightlies. I donated to this project to help out the developers and quite enjoy the rom.

My main point in my previous comment was ment to hopefully get it so peoples legitimate questions regarding the rom don't get buried pages and pages back.

This is the development section after all.

If you want to take what I said as some sort of an attack then so be it. It wasn't ment to be. I just think it would be a shame to see the project loose speed because people can't find the answers to their questions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

xlGmanlx

Jul 21, 2010
www.life360.com
I think this qualifies as me not hating :D:D

There are a couple of devs that act like the CM daily thread times the wimax on CM bounty thread times SBC will make your phone melt days......they are no Myn, Calk, Fresh, Net or Virus that's for sure.

Don't hate, you're hardly around so you wouldn't know. You were spending too much time on the MIUI thread. :p How's the Samsung threads treating you?

P.S. MIUI seems to like my 3vo better than my OG did...lolz.

ageesm

Jan 10, 2008

I have used warm two point two for quite a while and have been using synergy since it came out as a beta with the nightlies. I donated to this project to help out the developers and quite enjoy the rom.

My main point in my previous comment was ment to hopefully get it so peoples legitimate questions regarding the rom don't get buried pages and pages back.

If you want to take what I said as some sort of an attack then so be it. It wasn't ment to be. I just think it would be a shame to see the project loose speed because people can't find the answers to their questions.

Just an observation, but when people use phrases like (and I use them myself), I'm not trying to be a ****, no offense, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to flame you, etc etc etc...whatever follows is likely to do exactly what their previous statement was attempting to placate. I suppose it softens it a little, but you could argue it makes it worse as you know exactly what will ensue and say it anyway...

If you followed the development, you know Synergy has served it's purpose, Warm2.3 is on the horizon. Unfortunately for the OG EVO the visibility on any given day would dictate whether or not you could see that far on the horizon as the 3vo is the primary platform :).

People bring up the off-topic nature here and there and I always wonder, if you have a specific question, why not ask? Otherwise, I think we do a pretty darn good job of tackling issues regardless of all the 'clutter.' This thread has slowed significantly so it is really a non-issue.

Reactions: vanessaem

xlGmanlx

Jul 21, 2010
www.life360.com
Yeah, this thread used to roll big times, but the nice thing was folks knew that so there was always some one around who would just help instead of flame

N00dle

Feb 13, 2007
Just an observation, but when people use phrases like (and I use them myself), I'm not trying to be a ****, no offense, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to flame you, etc etc etc...whatever follows is likely to do exactly what their previous statement was attempting to placate. I suppose it softens it a little, but you could argue it makes it worse as you know exactly what will ensue and say it anyway...

If you followed the development, you know Synergy has served it's purpose, Warm2.3 is on the horizon. Unfortunately for the OG EVO the visibility on any given day would dictate whether or not you could see that far on the horizon as the 3vo is the primary platform :).

People bring up the off-topic nature here and there and I always wonder, if you have a specific question, why not ask? Otherwise, I think we do a pretty darn good job of tackling issues regardless of all the 'clutter.' This thread has slowed significantly so it is really a non-issue.

I see what you are saying and completely agree. I should have known better but I thought it was worth a try to actually ask. Wasn't trying to start a war with anyone and I never flamed anyone either.

Anyway my own personal question from a few pages back was has anyone been having issues with the Gmail app running the God Mode version.

I have been getting FC with it all day today and yesterday it worked fine. I noticed some people have mentioned they had been getting FC with it and other apps since day 1 but I've been running it (Godmode) for about a week now and pretty much no problems till today. No new anything installed either.

Wiped dalvik and cache and tried re-installing it. Going to try and fix permissions now and see if that helps.

Will probably just go back to the regular or nightlies if I can't get it figured out.

ageesm

Jan 10, 2008
I see what you are saying and completely agree. I should have known better but I thought it was worth a try to actually ask. Wasn't trying to start a war with anyone and I never flamed anyone either.

Anyway my own personal question from a few pages back was has anyone been having issues with the Gmail app running the God Mode version.

I have been getting FC with it all day today and yesterday it worked fine. I noticed some people have mentioned they had been getting FC with it and other apps since day 1 but I've been running it (Godmode) for about a week now and pretty much no problems till today. No new anything installed either.

Wiped dalvik and cache and tried re-installing it. Going to try and fix permissions now and see if that helps.

Will probably just go back to the regular or nightlies if I can't get it figured out.
Hmm...I only gave Gmode a try once when first released so I don't have extensive experience. The only thing could add is that it's a system app, except once it is updated from the market the new apk is put in /data. You could try uninstalling updates, should be an option on in Manage Applications, also clear all data/caches for it (now it will be back to the original apk in /system) then update from market and see if it helps.

Kind of a shot in the dark, if any of it made sense to you anyway, it's late :).

threestripebrand

Mar 7, 2011
Boiling Springs,NC

No worries noodle, its all in good fun bud ;p. Anyways I run gm as my daily and have never had this happen. Have u tried uninstalling then wiping c/dc then downloading it from market?

Sent from my nike hating evo!

Last edited:

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City

Ok like the others who complain about people talking about other things besides "development", you think because you donate, that gives you the right to tell people how this thread should be run? This thread has been kind of slow as of late but many of us still come back to help people out with their questions. I guess you don't see that? Even when some of us want to unsub from this thread, we don't because we still want to help people out. Yet we still complaints. Nothing we haven't heard before...lol.

I see what you're saying but this isn't or wasn't a flaming thread so please don't start. :cool:
Please be respectful of the folks in here. That's the last thing I'm going to say about this. If you have a question we'll help out whenever or however we can. But I will still shout out to anyone who drops by that I haven't seen in a while. :p;)

Last edited:

marvinlh

Oct 28, 2009
New Orleans
Best Buy, as usually, is trying to rip people off...lol. Especially since Sprint was offering $125 which I still thought was laughable. I bought my 3vo for $100 on Amazon.com but sold my OG Evo(in excellent condition), case and 16mb(class 2) for $183 so I made out pretty well I think. That paid for my 3vo and then some. This was about a month ago but you can check ebay and see what the OG is going for now. People were getting decent bids for phones in all sorts of conditions.

I'm hearing good things about the Epic Touch, I just wish they'd shorten the name...lol.

Did u upgrade? And ive been reading alot about sprint swiching its 4g from wimax to lte and this is supposedly gonna effect the evo beung that its a wimax device. Wouldnt that change have the same effect on the evo 3d owners?

Last edited:

xlGmanlx

Jul 21, 2010
www.life360.com
Sprint is going to support both and I believe they will probably mandate chipsets from vendors to support both
Did u upgrade? And ive been reading alot about sprint swiching its 4g from wimax to lte and this is supposedly gonna effect the evo beung that its a wimax device. Wouldnt that change have the same effect on the evo 3d owners?

Reactions: marvinlh

Top Liked Posts