[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

aulGSMfans

May 19, 2011
São paulo
The sony will update the 2011 line for android 4.0, this can help us? or nothing will is compatible between a mobile system and other ( example, sk17i between others ) ?

iHusky

Mar 5, 2012
Mikołów
Yea, but this is only for people who live in Canada or USA (LOLZ) not for Poland, Russia or another country in Europe :(

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
Yea, but this is only for people who live in Canada or USA (LOLZ) not for Poland, Russia or another country in Europe :(
No, the link (the article) says that if you aren't in those areas you mentioned, that it would be a case of paying for the shipping costs, but that it would be a lot cheaper compared to the cost of buying a brand new X10 mini Pro. If paul-xxx is okay with paying the shipping cost then great, if not maybe he can use donations from people to fund that...?? :)
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/0...-offers-loaner-phones-to-developers-for-free/ While the service is targeted primarily at devs in the US and Canada, developers in other parts of the world can take advantage of this, too - but they'll having to pay for international shipping and any customs fees that may apply. Still, it beats the heck out of having to pay full retail for a number of different devices.

Very cool idea, Sony. Very cool.

Last edited:

Tom.K

Dec 22, 2011
The new Device Loaner Program is intended as a low cost option to allow developers to test their applications on a physical Xperia™ smartphone for up to 30 days. A credit card is required to join the program, and for a limited time, Sony will cover the shipping fee ($18 US) for the device.
Inventory is limited, and only one phone is allowed per customer, so place your order as soon as possible. If the device is not returned, the full retail, unlocked, no-contract cost of the device plus a 10% restocking fee will be charged to the credit card on file.

This might be even risky. We don't know are they accepting ROM/kernel/bootloader changes.

qtu

Dec 3, 2011
Well, is anyone using the OXP for everyday use, as in stable build? I use the stable build for everyday use actually. Can anyone give us a complete review? Thanks in advance. :)

Anyways, I was just thinking recently, can't we use the camera and FM Radio sources from CM7 for this ROM?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

[ITA]rocky

Apr 5, 2012
Well, is anyone using the OXP for everyday use, as in stable build? I use the stable build for everyday use actually. Can anyone give us a complete review? Thanks in advance. :)

Anyways, I was just thinking recently, can't we use the camera and FM Radio sources from CM7 for this ROM?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

I've tried to use the sources CM7 but do not work.

My review after 4 days of use OXP 002.

1) Root does not work.

2) The rom is more fluid merits of the adreno new libraries.

3) The dhcp on the wifi does not work.

4) In the notification bar with the keyboard closed you can not see the icons and notifications (with the keyboard open everything works fine)

5) If you open the keyboard to rotate the screen with the keyboard closed Rotated not work.

6) There are new CM9 sources (android 4.0.4)

7) The rest in my opinion is identical to stable version.

Last edited:
Reactions: qtu

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I think we just have to wait for a new version, then... Good to know the phone is more fluid... But there are too many bugs...

Question: the OXP is using the newest CM9 sources (4.0.4)?
Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too