[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Search This thread

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Re: SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Doed anyone knows if omegle video uses data bandwidth alot ?? Since the past 2 months there is something eating my internet even tho im not using my pc..

I have read that skype uses data even tho not using it ? Could that be true ?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

Doed anyone knows if omegle video uses data bandwidth alot ?? Since the past 2 months there is something eating my internet even tho im not using my pc..

I have read that skype uses data even tho not using it ? Could that be true ?

Definitely, Skype will run after force closing because of notifications and conductivity so when your done using it log off then force close it so it stays off.

Reactions: shahkam

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada

Definitely, Skype will run after force closing because of notifications and conductivity so when your done using it log off then force close it so it stays off.

Do you know if omegle uses alot of bandwith ? My little bro uses it sometimes but I dont want it to use all the data..

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

Do you know if omegle uses alot of bandwith ? My little bro uses it sometimes but I dont want it to use all the data..

I've never used it myself but any app that supports direct call or messaging needs data working all the time which drains battery.

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

http://db.tt/r2a3HoBq

Ps4 official specs sheet release, just amazing and its either the system or the controller that has the camera built in but I'm betting its the controller do to its capabilities.

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012

http://db.tt/r2a3HoBq

Ps4 official specs sheet release, just amazing and its either the system or the controller that has the camera built in but I'm betting its the controller do to its capabilities.

Xbox > PS

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011

Both good systems, I have a feeling though, the next Xbox would find a better way for backwards compability than "streaming".while you buy a new system to play new games it's always good to go back to classic ones.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

BaconStep

Jan 31, 2012
Las Vegas

Both good systems, I have a feeling though, the next Xbox would find a better way for backwards compability than "streaming".while you buy a new system to play new games it's always good to go back to classic ones.

If destiny doesn't come to PC I'll probably buy a ps4

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

I've seen other people say the same thing but I've never gone back to a previous console, I personally won't use streaming because I already have a PS3 I don't have a reason to go back to ps1 games really I figure that's just another way for them to cash in on old titles.

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011

I've seen other people say the same thing but I've never gone back to a previous console, I personally won't use streaming because I already have a PS3 I don't have a reason to go back to ps1 games really I figure that's just another way for them to cash in on old titles.

Yeah I heard your side of the story too, while ps1 and ps2 games are too old to play now some people still want to play those games. That's why you get all these hd conversion that are selling. Why have 2 systems taking space when you can have one that does both. There's still people who never bought a ps3 who would like to play some of those games but since it's late would get a ps4 to do so. Your right though the company is just trying to make some quick cash while keeping production cost down because they don't have to add a chip in there. Blueray is been out for forever so now they have no excuse for not putting a reasonable price tag as before that was what they were claiming with having Blueray and being so expensive.

Last edited:

egren58

Jul 19, 2011

Any one know where I can get a genuine flip cover for cheap?...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Any one know where I can get a genuine flip cover for cheap?...

Samsung had the sweet "Samsung Care Package" deal going on, too bad you missed it :/
maybe they'll do it again though?
i wouldn't buy it from Amazon or ebay though, apparently there's a high chance you'll end up with a fake one instead.

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011

Samsung had the sweet "Samsung Care Package" deal going on, too bad you missed it :/
i wouldn't buy it from Amazon or ebay though, apparently there's a high chance you'll end up with a fake one instead.

They may do it for the s4 lol

egren58

Jul 19, 2011

Yeah I called n they said it was only for December

chris1seto

Feb 25, 2013
Wish I could post in the proper CM thread, but since this is a new account XDA won't let me so I guess this is the most relevant place to bring this up.

I'm running CM10 (4.2.1) on my SGH-T999 and I cannot get the camera to work. Everything else seems fine, but when I open the camera app, it says that it cannot connect to the camera.

Any ideas?

imilleson

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
www.sakalmedia.com
Wish I could post in the proper CM thread, but since this is a new account XDA won't let me so I guess this is the most relevant place to bring this up.

I'm running CM10 (4.2.1) on my SGH-T999 and I cannot get the camera to work. Everything else seems fine, but when I open the camera app, it says that it cannot connect to the camera.

Any ideas?

If your running a nightly it might just be a bug with that nightly. In the past I had this issue on CM10.1 and a reboot fixed the issue. Other than that, you might need to Odin to stock to fix crap and then reflash... No idea just take the necessary troubleshooting steps :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Hello guys! As most of you guys can see, I'm new around here, just got my S III couple days ago.

We have a thread like this in the HTC Glacier Forums, where users can come together and discuss life, or any other off topic related subjects.

Rules:
    • Yes, this thread has rules too
    • No trolling
    • No offensive images, words, etc
    • Be nice
    • Have fun! :D

This worked really well for the Glacier forum, hopefully users can get together here as well!
    Expect to see more of me soon. :)

-Saranhai
    +1. If they want to shove ads in our faces, they should create a free version for that. It's not cool to charge for an app and include ads.

Yeah not cool at all... And it was in my favorite topic section too... I cant remove it. I was like wtf is this. Like towle stated... We paid for this app... Ads are unacceptable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Swift, smooth and graceful action. Check this out.
    I OWN A GS3
    ra3ebyda.jpg