[Odin Firmwares] [Guides] [Mods] [Themes] All My Work And Threads For Easy Access

Search This thread

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
All Works And Threads By TheFixItMan

MODS FOR CM9
33oqj6a.jpg
2q3nk2t.jpg

Transparent Status Bar With Brightness Slider For CM9

b3op47.jpg
s44br9.jpg

Lidroid Status Bar For CM9

Last edited:

tuan.cse06

Jul 28, 2013
Ho Chi Minh
Hi guy,
Im using ur power option mod, but i want remove some option in power dialog, ex: flight mode, silent mod, data network. So, what do i edit/modify?
Thnk sir.

Send from my Nokia 1200 using Tapatalk 5 RC

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hi guy,
Im using ur power option mod, but i want remove some option in power dialog, ex: flight mode, silent mod, data network. So, what do i edit/modify?
Thnk sir.

decompile framework-res.apk with apktool

open res/values/strings.xml with notepad++
delete what ever string you dont want to appear or rename them and so on

you might have to edit the array of the android.policy.jar too

I dont have time to go through a step by step - but you will find everything in those two files

tuan.cse06

Jul 28, 2013
Ho Chi Minh
decompile framework-res.apk with apktool

open res/values/strings.xml with notepad++
delete what ever string you dont want to appear or rename them and so on

you might have to edit the array of the android.policy.jar too

I dont have time to go through a step by step - but you will find everything in those two files

I hope u release new version. I think u can remove 3 options: flight, silent n data mode in power option. Many people dont need them, it stays at status expanded. :D
Btw, thank in advanced.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
great thread,great worx.please can u make extended powermenu with screenshot for duos too when i give you the file you need,im currently not able to do it?

For duos all you need to do is Decompile any systemui.apk for duos & Decompile my systemui.apk
Then copy the usb folder in smali/com/android/systemui from the duos ui to my ui
Recompile and put in the flashable zip

You can use apktool for mobile if you don't have a pc

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
T
thanx for info bro,i have pc but i have lil issues since the update to win 8.1,but when it goes with app than its great.thanx. :good:

its in system ui?i was thinking it is in framework.res,lol

Sorry I miss read the mod you was talking about

The power menu is in android.policy.jar with the references in framework-res.apk

That mod is just for hyperion 8 Rom as it uses that framework
iv no idea if it will work on duos - I don't have the device so I can't test

There are guides - iv credited the people of the guides at the bottom - it's just a case of copying smali then you need to edit it with all the references from the framework

Don't have the time right now to do it but after Xmas I might start building my own roms

Reactions: -CALIBAN666-
Mar 2, 2014
Hi.

Good day to you Sir. Can you give me an idea or Tut. how to make all the Toggles in my statusbar to make a Grid view? Im using Hyperion8 GM Final. Thank you Sir.

RahulDolia

Mar 1, 2014
Info for Status Bar

All Works And Threads By Marcussmith2626

Hello Sir. Your thread has proved very useful to me and finally I have installed the Hyperion 9 Final Rev ROM. Its a very nice ROM but I just wanted one small thing which is, I want the status bar to be black. Only the top bar, and not the whole notification drawer.

Is that possible? (you might be wondering why such question, but I really don't know much about ROMs)

So if you can help me with that or point me in a proper direction then I will be really thankful.

Rahul Dolia

Top Liked Posts