[Q] change battery mod maguro nexus kitkat

Search This thread

lileoja

Sep 16, 2013
hi mates anyone can tell me what to modify to change the battery in a mod nexus rom AOKP maguro in jb changed the systemui.apk and that was enough, but kitkat not know what else to be modified thanks

I love him so

greyr.png

hi mates anyone can tell me what to modify to change the battery in a mod nexus rom AOKP maguro in jb changed the systemui.apk and that was enough, but kitkat not know what else to be modified thanks

I love him so

greyr.png

It's all java now, no images are used in KitKat anymore. I know cm has then defined in colors and arrays xml's. Not sure about AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lileoja
May 3, 2013
Using Xposed you can get an app called gravity box which allows you to change it to a couple different things. I use just the text option in gravity box as seen in the status bar

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396558596729.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396558596729.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: lileoja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I love him so

greyr.png

It's all java now, no images are used in KitKat anymore. I know cm has then defined in colors and arrays xml's. Not sure about AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Using Xposed you can get an app called gravity box which allows you to change it to a couple different things. I use just the text option in gravity box as seen in the status bar