Reserve For New Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hazem442

Mar 27, 2014
Good work
And waiting for very 5

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Failed with my galaxy y duos gij v2rc2 iduos kernal
Stuck on galaxy logo after flashing v4

kartik verma

Dec 14, 2013
Hamirpur H.P
Good work
And waiting for very 5

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Bro. v4 only for increasing net speed thats all. so how u got a bootloop and after reading more deeply about cellular tcp. scripts are re created and now all updates are the compiled in v5 .

if u have preinstalled adrenaline engine than problem appears. so before flashing any updater on any rom firsy flash *uninstall for update*

Reactions: @bunty

mr.India

Sep 23, 2012
There is said that it supports zRam....
Actually none of kernels here for SGYD on XDa supports it..... Only my kernels supports that feature (Zombie Kernel, XDV3 1.5 kernel)....
How you done that? With custom modules?

Last edited:

kartik verma

Dec 14, 2013
Hamirpur H.P
There is said that it supports zRam....
Actually none of kernels here for SGYD on XDa supports it..... Only my kernels supports that feature (Zombie Kernel, XDV3 1.5 kernel)....
How you done that? With custom modules?

actually the description is old i found some files which contains some codes to make a zram module and bla bla bla but somewhere i read it only done with kernel in menu confi. so i post my question on xda and some1 clear my dobut. All description rewrite again (for omx 5) .

and the kernel u made for galaxy y duos or for another device or can we add this feature in working kernel.

mr.India

Sep 23, 2012
actually the description is old i found some files which contains some codes to make a zram module and bla bla bla but somewhere i read it only done with kernel in menu confi. so i post my question on xda and some1 clear my dobut. All description rewrite again (for omx 5) .

and the kernel u made for galaxy y duos or for another device or can we add this feature in working kernel.

You can add that to working kernel too - you need to build zRam module and xvm_bla_bla module... or you can use Zombie Kernel Lite for Duos which is in early beta stage..... :highfive:

kartik verma

Dec 14, 2013
Hamirpur H.P
You can add that to working kernel too - you need to build zRam module and xvm_bla_bla module... or you can use Zombie Kernel Lite for Duos which is in early beta stage..... :highfive:

plss give link of ur kernel. i want to use it in my Duos.

and plss fix ur kernel link i fount it in ur blog (zeon zolt) link not working

Last edited:
Reactions: frajar

kartik verma

Dec 14, 2013
Hamirpur H.P
Kernel on blog, links fixed... download lite version - pro is for ext4 formatted system... :highfive:

if u dont mind i dont like kernel logo. m not saying its not gud it good but only features matter.

and i flash ur kernel. how i know zram is activated theirs no zram.ko module . did u use manoranjan kernel init.rc becoz i m just checking kernel replaced or not so i open the init.rc file.

And plsss Give proper description of ur features.

like manoranjan kernel features. i m just reading the whole feature what it support and my mind never says to change the kernel. now m on iduos1.3.1 kernel shifted from zombies.

mr.India

Sep 23, 2012
if u dont mind i dont like kernel logo. m not saying its not gud it good but only features matter.

and i flash ur kernel. how i know zram is activated theirs no zram.ko module . did u use manoranjan kernel init.rc becoz i m just checking kernel replaced or not so i open the init.rc file.

And plsss Give proper description of ur features.

like manoranjan kernel features. i m just reading the whole feature what it support and my mind never says to change the kernel. now m on iduos1.3.1 kernel shifted from zombies.

zram.ko modules is not needed, just search for init.d script which starts zRam.... and this is off-topic.... bye... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

how to apply?
    is i need to apply all or just v4?

nope u all flash any version of omx but if u flash any update of omx and u mive to another update than first flash "uninstall for updates" and than flash new update .

And OMX 5 added soon and just try last update it much better than others.
    Good work
    And waiting for very 5

Bro. v4 only for increasing net speed thats all. so how u got a bootloop and after reading more deeply about cellular tcp. scripts are re created and now all updates are the compiled in v5 .

if u have preinstalled adrenaline engine than problem appears. so before flashing any updater on any rom firsy flash *uninstall for update*

plss give link of ur kernel. i want to use it in my Duos.

and plss fix ur kernel link i fount it in ur blog (zeon zolt) link not working