[Q] having problems

Search This thread

Icedapimp81

Sep 24, 2010
Recently updated to kitkat. Flashed the firmware, radio and kitkat safestrap. Went to install the new kitkat hyperdrive using the Stock slot which i know i shouldnt do that but anyway i accidently flashed the mje verison of hyperdrive in the stock slot. Now i cant get safestrap to mount the system partition. My question is, is there a way to fix it without odin back to stock. thanx

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Recently updated to kitkat. Flashed the firmware, radio and kitkat safestrap. Went to install the new kitkat hyperdrive using the Stock slot which i know i shouldnt do that but anyway i accidently flashed the mje verison of hyperdrive in the stock slot. Now i cant get safestrap to mount the system partition. My question is, is there a way to fix it without odin back to stock. thanx

First of all you have to install ROMs on KK in the stock slot, the other slots aren't working yet (at least for most people). You're going to have to use Odin to get it running properly again.

Icedapimp81

Sep 24, 2010
Well I'm running hyperdrive kk in slot 1 as we speak so there goes that logic. Just can't access stock slot now. I figured that's would be the only way to fix it thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app