Sick of these carriers add this mobile advertising junk!

Search This thread

howie411

Jun 23, 2011
FYI, Sprint installs something called Luemn ToolBar and when you click on it it brings up Sprint Mobile Advertising program. Make sure you disabled this cr$p.

Reactions: Lt.Tealc

exSD

Apr 6, 2009
You can uninstall a bunch of apps, but that toolbar you can't until we are rooted. Some sprint apps, Nascar, NBA you can.

You probably can't uninstall the app if it is in /system until you are S-OFF. But you can flash a stock ROM with it removed with an unlocked bootloader + custom recovery.

Raech

Aug 7, 2010
Louisville
You can uninstall that Toolbar as well as all the other crapware, I'm looking at you NASCAR App.

LOL! Yea I uninstalled this crapware too. What really made me mad was the crap Sprint ID added today. Fortunately I had just read what Sprint ID is. Or else I woulda thought my default profile was gone. Changed it back in the app and deleted the crapware that added too. Today I hate you Sprint. It is my phone not yours. Ugh.

k000

Feb 3, 2007
LOL! Yea I uninstalled this crapware too. What really made me mad was the crap Sprint ID added today. Fortunately I had just read what Sprint ID is. Or else I woulda thought my default profile was gone. Changed it back in the app and deleted the crapware that added too. Today I hate you Sprint. It is my phone not yours. Ugh.

That shyte does not let you revert properly..

I had to reconfigure my pages after I removed it..

fuunkychicken

Nov 29, 2011
You don't need to uninstall it to remove it from the browser. Go to Settings>Application Manager>All or Downloaded (I forget)> then disable the app. Voila!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
Eh, helps with price subsidation. Same deal with desktops/laptops

~m8whl modded stock
2.265 Max ¦ 300 Min
ondemand
row

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FYI, Sprint installs something called Luemn ToolBar and when you click on it it brings up Sprint Mobile Advertising program. Make sure you disabled this cr$p.

Thats why you root your phone. Remove crap you dont want. Problem solved.