What you think will Samsung help us ?

Search This thread

levis007

Nov 3, 2012
Do you think they will really help us ???

help.JPG

If we send more and more emails to there ceo.. i think they will help us..

Attachments

• help.JPG
    help.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 3,409

szzlgupta

Mar 15, 2013
New Delhi
:eek:

there was a rumor that kitkat official will be released for our phone.. ??

There was some before. But I did not read any new news about it. I dubt.

Yes there was a rumour but I don't think we should expect that in 2014.

Samsung says 4.4 update for note3 will come in Jan end, then s4 in march, then note2 and s3, probably 3-4 months later ..and then will look forward to other devices, so they are gonna take loooong time for sure!!

levis007

Nov 3, 2012

Samsung says 4.4 update for note3 will come in Jan end, then s4 in march, then note2 and s3, probably 3-4 months later ..and then will look forward to other devices, so they are gonna take loooong time for sure!!

i think they will release it in 2020 :p :p

Reactions: paparazo

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
Samsung will never release 4.2/4.3/4.4 official update for our phone... They are f*****g busy to create 10 useless devices at month: Galaxy Sx, Galaxy Sx Zoom, Galaxy Sx Active, Galaxy Sx Nuclear Power, Galaxy Sx Alluminium Case, Galaxy Sx AB, Galaxy Sx for my Grandma, Galaxy s**t, Galaxy Ugly and Galaxy Note 99.1 The End of the World Edition. and only 1 or 2 of these will be updated and their software is a s**t. C'mon guys, Samsung is interested only on marketing! Don't matter if we are angry for this, petitions, etc... They see only money and is the only interest of Samsung

EDIT: One new useless device: "Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition", maybe it can make me fast as Usain Bolt, MAYBE...:silly:
Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

Last edited:

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
That was a nice reply.......

This is how they roll tho:

meme6455606744.jpg

Attachments

• meme6455606744.jpg
    meme6455606744.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 189

bondisback

Oct 29, 2012
Nagpur
Absolutely..

Samsung will never release 4.2/4.3/4.4 official update for our phone... They are f*****g busy to create 10 useless devices at month: Galaxy Sx, Galaxy Sx Zoom, Galaxy Sx Active, Galaxy Sx Nuclear Power, Galaxy Sx Alluminium Case, Galaxy Sx AB, Galaxy Sx for my Grandma, Galaxy s**t, Galaxy Ugly and Galaxy Note 99.1 The End of the World Edition. and only 1 or 2 of these will be updated and their software is a s**t. C'mon guys, Samsung is interested only on marketing! Don't matter if we are angry for this, petitions, etc... They see only money and is the only interest of Samsung

EDIT: One new useless device: "Galaxy Note 3 Olympic Games Edition", maybe it can make me fast as Usain Bolt, MAYBE...:silly:
Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

That's why no more samsung... Pure ****.

iiD4x

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 21, 2013
Ar Riyadh
Xiaomi Mi 11i
That why my next phone "i hope its soon"
will be Nexus 5 or whatever google phone , they updating it , pure experince .. nice hardwer , cheap , most CRoms support that devices officially ..
**** SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY i really want to cry about legal Sources stuff that came out lately ..

Metalhead081

Apr 26, 2013
Hyderabad

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

+1+11111110000

What you said is 101% correct

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

The truth has been spoken... LOL

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
Five years ago I had a Samsung GT-I8910 Omnia HD based on S60v5 OS... World's first smartphone with HD video recording (terrible recording, huge fps drop, sh****ng audio... Caused by f***ing S60v5 OS personalized by Samsung) and best camera phone of year 2009. It was updated like 2-3 times in two years with an always sh****ng software, only community of modders fixed his problems and finally the HD video recording and audio recording... It was a rocket only with mods. In five years nothing has changed, always s**t software. I seen my friends and other people with SIII, SIV etc. cursing for extreme slowdown, Samsung knows that its software is crappy and slow like a snail, but as I said earlier is interested only on marketing to make money (hmm think about a bitten apple :silly:), not interested to fix their software once and for all. This makes me angry, because Samsung take the p**s its users with advertising campaigns and advertising on TV, yesterday I seen a spot about Note III, person saying "The new Samsung Galaxy Note III with its Quad-core processor makes all faster" etc etc, talk about software!! C'mon!!! All TW android versions are s**t on every Samsung Android device. TW itself is a s**t. Samsung is a s**t brand.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
    Five years ago I had a Samsung GT-I8910 Omnia HD based on S60v5 OS... World's first smartphone with HD video recording (terrible recording, huge fps drop, sh****ng audio... Caused by f***ing S60v5 OS personalized by Samsung) and best camera phone of year 2009. It was updated like 2-3 times in two years with an always sh****ng software, only community of modders fixed his problems and finally the HD video recording and audio recording... It was a rocket only with mods. In five years nothing has changed, always s**t software. I seen my friends and other people with SIII, SIV etc. cursing for extreme slowdown, Samsung knows that its software is crappy and slow like a snail, but as I said earlier is interested only on marketing to make money (hmm think about a bitten apple :silly:), not interested to fix their software once and for all. This makes me angry, because Samsung take the p**s its users with advertising campaigns and advertising on TV, yesterday I seen a spot about Note III, person saying "The new Samsung Galaxy Note III with its Quad-core processor makes all faster" etc etc, talk about software!! C'mon!!! All TW android versions are s**t on every Samsung Android device. TW itself is a s**t. Samsung is a s**t brand.

i think they will release it in 2020 :p :p