[Q] danvdh - S4 Google Edition - S view not working

Search This thread

raphaelmro

Feb 1, 2014
Hey guys, that's my first thread and comment here. I've installed the danvdh Google Edition ROM, which I'm liking to use it. Congratulations for the dev.

The unique problem is the caller view Id, is not showing It on my flip cover screen(the time is ok). Does I have to do any step to make it work?

Thanks

whyskins

Feb 17, 2014
Hey guys, that's my first thread and comment here. I've installed the danvdh Google Edition ROM, which I'm liking to use it. Congratulations for the dev.

The unique problem is the caller view Id, is not showing It on my flip cover screen(the time is ok). Does I have to do any step to make it work?

Thanks

ME 2:(

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool

Thanks

Use exposed & download a module called "s view all the covers" I'm using it on bobcat google edition & works fine
If not you can use this app called hallmonitor ?
:D

Attachments

• org.durka.hallmonitor_3.apk
    256 KB · Views: 19