[Q] new ultra owner and xposed?

Search This thread

Noah321

Mar 19, 2011
Hi everyone I managed to get my new z ultra rooted but I keeps telling me update to..136 and the whole reason I did root access was because I wanted xposed but our isn't working out keeps telling me that it needs and Samsung rom in order for it to work. Also I kinda wanted Android 4.4 and I still have 4.3 anyone know what I. Cam do? Also I have unlocked the bootloader and I have root access. Another reason I wanted root was to swap internal storage with external so my games don't slow my phone down. Thanks

Noah321

Mar 19, 2011
I so I flashed the 4.4.2 and I just followed the video on kiwi tech and the only problem i am having is that there is no purple flash for me install supersu any tips? I locked and reloacked the bootloader already using flashtool

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I so I flashed the 4.4.2 and I just followed the video on kiwi tech and the only problem i am having is that there is no purple flash for me install supersu any tips? I locked and reloacked the bootloader already using flashtool

- Flash 4.4.2 [Check]
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash Jackie's root kernel in Flashtool (use Fastboot option) (Choose "Flash kernel")
- Power on your Ultra and when you see the LED light up, press VOL UP. Several times if you want to.
- You'll now be in Recovery. Flash SuperSU.zip
- Reboot and you're done.

Noah321

Mar 19, 2011
- Flash 4.4.2 [Check]
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash Jackie's root kernel in Flashtool (use Fastboot option) (Choose "Flash kernel")
- Power on your Ultra and when you see the LED light up, press VOL UP. Several times if you want to.
- You'll now be in Recovery. Flash SuperSU.zip
- Reboot and you're done.

yeah I just got it thanks Im working with xposed now is there an guide somewhere I download the modules and activate things and sometimes they work and sometimes they dont? point me in the right direction I really wanted multi window

Noah321

Mar 19, 2011
You'll have to use the search function in the Xposed app or search here.

thanks for the help last question I am trying to get into playing more android games and I would like to switch my 16gb internal memory with my 64gb sd I tried internal 2 external but it still doesnt work I was going to try gl to sd but I was looking for an kinda permanent solution any suggestions?

thanks

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
thanks for the help last question I am trying to get into playing more android games and I would like to switch my 16gb internal memory with my 64gb sd I tried internal 2 external but it still doesnt work I was going to try gl to sd but I was looking for an kinda permanent solution any suggestions?

thanks

You mean you want to set games to be saved on the SD card? If yes, that's not my area of expertise since i've never done that, but i believe there are quite a few people around here that have had the same question in the past, so you'll have to get help from someone else regarding this :)

Noah321

Mar 19, 2011
You mean you want to set games to be saved on the SD card? If yes, that's not my area of expertise since i've never done that, but i believe there are quite a few people around here that have had the same question in the past, so you'll have to get help from someone else regarding this :)

yeah sort of I will do some looking around thanks tho I havent done anykind of rooting or flashing since my HD2 lol its been a while and its gotten alot more complicated. thanks for the help and for the excellent guide you wrote.