[Q] CyanogenMod 10.0.0-ville Questions

Search This thread

Dincht

Sep 19, 2011
So I am running CyanogenMod 10.0.0-ville as said in the topic and I have a couple of questions pertaining it that I hope someone can help me out on.

1. I've recently tried to update CyanogenMod from 10.0.0 to the latest 10.2.0. However I am having ALOT of problems with updating from one version to the next, mainly with either the phone remaining on the CyanogenMod boot logo, or getting into a bootloop on the HTC logo. Is there a specific way or order in which I have to update to the next version? or should I not flash from the phone and instead ADB?

2. While 10.0.0 works well on my phone, I'm having a bit of problems trying to access options like the ones in Skype. When I was on the HTC One S Stock rom. I was able to access Skype Options, but as the photo shows, I have this blue bar at the bottom of my phone that only allows me to make a new call and send a new message. Even if I scroll down to the bottom of my Skype contacts list, that bar still remains. Is there anyway to fix this so I can see my options for Skype again?

Thank you to anyone who can help me out with this. It means alot since I don't think I can go back to my T-Mobile Stock Rom for awhile now.

Dincht

Sep 19, 2011
1.Did you wipe everything before flashing 10.2?
2.This is not a problem. CM is not at deafault allows you to access the menu for any app. You should check at settings if there is an option to "show the 3-dot menu" or you should configure a button (eg repeatedly pressing the home button) to display the menu (also from settings).

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I wiped EVERYTHING from my phone in order to install CM10.2 (and CM11), but I was stuck either on a bootloop, or if I flashed the boot.img first, nothing would happen and I would be stuck on the spinning CyanogenMod Logo.