MPJ Battery - Reviews Anyone?

Search This thread

etMind

Oct 17, 2012
Nashik
So the quest to lengthen the GNex's battery life continues for me (this has been going on since too long now). For stability sakes, I have returned to 4.3 from 4.4.2 and battery life certainly is better on the former than the latter. However, I was searching to see if there are any extended (but of the same size as the OEM one) batteries out there from third party manufacturers. I ran into this one from MPJ Batteries.

Has anyone here ever heard of this brand before and or better still, bought the battery linked above?
Any suggestions (except those pointing towards a change of phone or that fat batteries) are most welcome and eagerly looked forward to.

Help me out guys... :confused:

etMind

Oct 17, 2012
Nashik
Never heard of him, I do not know. But I found this, it will be reliable?

I have bought the one from MPJ a few hours ago. It seems to be a well-known brand of extended batteries and I saw quite a few positive reviews for it from users of other phones like S4, S3, Note series and the likes.

I will post a mini-review here as and when I do receive the battery, which should be anywhere from 20-40 days.

morfances

Jun 10, 2013
Rome
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9
I have bought the one from MPJ a few hours ago. It seems to be a well-known brand of extended batteries and I saw quite a few positive reviews for it from users of other phones like S4, S3, Note series and the likes.

I will post a mini-review here as and when I do receive the battery, which should be anywhere from 20-40 days.

Perfect, good to know xD