Step by step for rooting my Droid RAZR

Search This thread

WVULTRA

Dec 2, 2011
In my opinion, not really a "best" root...........either your rooted or not. Of course, if you want to go beyond rooting there's lot's of info here to assist with your desires.

The forum would need detailed info on what you want to accomplish......

Good luck. Search is your friend!

;)

gotti2k

Mar 2, 2012
hello

I updated my DROID RAZR without thinking about the phone being rooted already. I've spent a couple of hours looking for the correct thread to help. Yes sir I'm a noob.. now that's out of the way can someone please direct me to a thread that will help me re-root after the 2.3.6 update. Thanks for any help

Ed Zachary

Oct 7, 2008
There are two utility threads by mattgroff. One for CDMA and one for CDMA and GSM. But at least you narrowed it down considerably.

Thanks! (Yeah, I hit the button)

Reactions: flashman2002

Jamalleelee

Mar 10, 2012
Baltimore
I updated my DROID RAZR without thinking about the phone being rooted already. I've spent a couple of hours looking for the correct thread to help. Yes sir I'm a noob.. now that's out of the way can someone please direct me to a thread that will help me re-root after the 2.3.6 update. Thanks for any help

I couldn't find one. Do a Google search for "motofail". It's what I used to root mine after I updated. The unroot in the fourms on this site still works for it too. It's a win win.

Top Liked Posts