All LTE Discussions here please! Where, when, how fast

Search This thread

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Lte in Ashland,Ma.

3a3ade2y.jpg

Pretty slow... But at least its fast enough.

Last edited:

SR96

Dec 3, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just bought the Gallaxy note 2 GT-N7105T with Vodafone AU branding.
It says its LTE 4G(1800,2600) but when im in a LTE Zone(2600) it only says H+ on it when on the internet......Does this device show LTE or H+ when in a LTE Zone?
I am using a different carrier SIM(Telstra) in the Vodafone branded phone.(Vodafone here has not launched its 4G yet),..could it be software related due to the launch delay?...

How do i re brand it to Telstra AU ?....do i need to root the phone or can i simply download the file to sd card and re flash it?
Does anyone have the latest Telstra AU File?

Thanks....Im abit dissapointed that i cannot se 4G on it...so i want to fix it because i love the phone.
..i am right in the middle of a 4G zone so i know the signal is strong (i tried it in my other HTC 4G phone which shows LTE on it)

Sorry ...I didnt realise there was a typo in my last post...the model number I purchased is the GT-N7105T.
Sorry for the confusion.

I am really stumped as to why im not seeing LTE on the phone in the lte zone.

lennykravitz2004

Feb 21, 2012
Where'd you go to high school?
Sorry ...I didnt realise there was a typo in my last post...the model number I purchased is the GT-N7105T.
Sorry for the confusion.

I am really stumped as to why im not seeing LTE on the phone in the lte zone.

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1790

Maybe try searching for answer here, then posting if you cannot find an answer, where the same model number of your phone is at.

This forum is for Sprint model SPH-L900, not the GT-N7105T.

:good:

SR96

Dec 3, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1790

Maybe try searching for answer here, then posting if you cannot find an answer, where the same model number of your phone is at.

This forum is for Sprint model SPH-L900, not the GT-N7105T.

:good:

Thanks...sorry I should have looked a little closer....
Its a bit hard to brouse the forum on s little phone.
Cant wait to sort my issue out so I csn start using mt note 3 again.
I will go check out the correct section.

:)

Macguyver

Mar 9, 2011
I'd kill for a consistent 3G speed of 1 mb right now. I hope we get LTE turned on here in March as predicted because those are awesome speeds!

radrian92

Nov 16, 2010
Placentia
Was driving to Long Beach airport and saw my 4g symbol turn on once I reached Lakewood. I'm glad they're working In Orange County but sad to see the speed. Hopefully they were just testing or something.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357710022673.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357710022673.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 234

gmplr831@comcast.net

Jan 14, 2007
Greensburg
Pitttsburgh PA

Please take all LTE discussions here so we don't clutter up General with "Hey I just saw LTE pop up on my phone" threads.
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

I know Pittsburgh and Western PA will not be getting 4G til the "4th round" which means probably midway through 2013. I can only hope unlike their last 4G rollout, everybody else (not just pittsburgh metro) will actually get said coverage... If not, we (my wife and I) might have to switch...

Macguyver

Mar 9, 2011
I know Pittsburgh and Western PA will not be getting 4G til the "4th round" which means probably midway through 2013. I can only hope unlike their last 4G rollout, everybody else (not just pittsburgh metro) will actually get said coverage... If not, we (my wife and I) might have to switch...

I just switched back to sprint by jumping on a family plan with my brother to save cash, coming from verizon 4g, its a struggle the past few days to tolerate data speeds that won't even stream radio most of the time. We're supposed to get lte here in west Michigan in march, if it doesnt improve by April, I may pay the etf just to switch.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

A2CKilla

Feb 22, 2011

You might be wrong, York and Harrisburg, and even parts of Philadelphia already have lte and have had it since I wanna say November, check the coverage maps again (and my post a little earlier) but if that's the case, just hang in there and don't switch, you'll regret it,lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

yaniel06

Mar 4, 2011
Im in philly and havent hit on one yet. Ive used sensorly to see if any areas have been up and running in philly but nothing.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

@A2Ckilla where in philly have you had LTE signal. Where can i find out about the media pa coming into play

emptyclipzzz

Aug 13, 2011
Worcester
I get 4g in Worcester Ma on Shrewsbury st route 9 greenwood area vernon hill about 15mbs down and 8mbs up any one else from worcester get it were let me kno

Top Liked Posts