[Q] Samsung TabPro 10.1 Resolutions & Laggs

Search This thread

telot

Jul 20, 2014
Hey!

I received my tabpro and i notice so much lag in games like simpsons tapped out. My girlfriend has Tab 3 and it runns perfectly. Is it about the resolutions, since i have 2560x1600. Is there any way to lower my resolution or do I have to install custom ROM.

And why my homescreen resolution is not that 2560x1600. My image is 2560x1600 and it looks nice in gallery but after i use it as my wallpaper on homescreen it gets blurry.

I thought this tablet is powerfull in games and so on. But i am very disappointed. All help is needed so help me to to get clean rom or just help to lower my resolutions.

Any suggestions?

Hejkompas

May 10, 2013
It should be possible to change the resolution of an app with "app settings", an XPosed Framework module. (root required)

When you set an image as your wallpaper it gets zoomed in (as it has to fit screen and scroll horizontal), therfore, the pixels of the image won't match pixels on the screen anymore and get re-calculated, making the picture blurry.

telot

Jul 20, 2014
It should be possible to change the resolution of an app with "app settings", an XPosed Framework module. (root required)

When you set an image as your wallpaper it gets zoomed in (as it has to fit screen and scroll horizontal), therfore, the pixels of the image won't match pixels on the screen anymore and get re-calculated, making the picture blurry.

Thanks for reply. I got images working now and installed custom rom. I also found a application to change resolution but then my touch wiz is not responding. I can still use browser etc at lower resolution but games Se till run at high resolution. Any help?

Hejkompas

May 10, 2013
Thanks for reply. I got images working now and installed custom rom. I also found a application to change resolution but then my touch wiz is not responding. I can still use browser etc at lower resolution but games Se till run at high resolution. Any help?

You found an application to change the resolution? Give us some more information to work with mate.

GLTools: http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=...5mzqqgTVIaRYGZCQgTLXGQ&bvm=bv.71667212,d.d2k