[Q] Bluetooth doesn't turn on.

Search This thread
Jul 21, 2014
I have a samsung gt-i9500. Since i rooted my phone the bluetooth does'nt turn on.

I tried to replace the bluetooth files with the original ones but that did'nt help.
Plz help me!

Jul 22, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I have a samsung gt-i9500. Since i rooted my phone the bluetooth does'nt turn on.

I tried to replace the bluetooth files with the original ones but that did'nt help.
Plz help me!

The only thing I can think to do is just restore your device to it's original factory settings/ROM as it will restore all the system files and hopefully restore your ability to use Bluetooth, then try rooting you device by using the one click root from towelroot.com, which hasn't caused me any problems what so ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: androidsamsung333
Jul 21, 2014
The only thing I can think to do is just restore your device to it's original factory settings/ROM as it will restore all the system files and hopefully restore your ability to use Bluetooth, then try rooting you device by using the one click root from towelroot.com, which hasn't caused me any problems what so ever.

Do i n just need to do factory reset or flash original rom?
And towleroot did'nt work for me?. Is' nt there a way where all my data does' nt get lost?

Jul 22, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I would do both, first do a factory restore then flash the stock ROM and hopefully it will fix the problem. Towleroot worked for me, but I had to access the site and download the. apk file using my phone and to answer you last question when you flash a custom ROM all your data is erased, so you should backup your information before you, flash a ROM, or do a Factory restore it will make things easier.

Reactions: androidsamsung333
Jul 21, 2014
I would do both, first do a factory restore then flash the stock ROM and hopefully it will fix the problem. Towleroot worked for me, but I had to access the site and download the. apk file using my phone and to answer you last question when you flash a custom ROM all your data is erased, so you should backup your information before you, flash a ROM, or do a Factory restore it will make things easier.

Thanks for your help i am going to try it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Plz help me!