[MOD] Auto Correct and Uses System Font for Samsung Keyboard

Search This thread

bawffg85

Dec 20, 2012
广东
Nice Mod!:good:

HOW TO

target following file smali/com/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule.smali

PHP:
     :goto_1
     const/16 v7, 0xa

-    if-ne p1, v7, :cond_4
+    if-ne p1, v7, :cond_5

invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->sendEnterKeyHandle()V

goto :goto_0

:cond_3
+    iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mComposing:Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
+
+    invoke-virtual {v7}, Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;->length()I
+
+    move-result v7
+
+    if-lez v7, :cond_4
+
+    iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mEngineManager:Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/engine/InputEngineManager;
+
+    iget-object v8, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mComposing:Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;
+
+    invoke-interface {v7, v8, v9}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/engine/InputEngineManager;->getCharSequence(Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;I)I
+
+    invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->updateSuggestion()V
+
+    invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->setComposingText()V
+
+    :cond_4
+    invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->clearCandidateList()V
+
     iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mEngineManager:Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/engine/InputEngineManager;

iget-object v8, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mCandidates:Ljava/util/ArrayList;

goto :goto_1

-    :cond_4
+    :cond_5
     iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mRepository:Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/repository/Repository;

const-string v8, "IN_MULTITAP"

move-result v5

-    if-eqz v5, :cond_5
+    if-eqz v5, :cond_6

invoke-virtual {p0, p1, p2}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->processMultiTapSymbolicKey(I[I)V

goto/16 :goto_0

-    :cond_5
+    :cond_6
     iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mAutoSpaceController:Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/autospace/AutoSpaceController;

invoke-virtual {v7, p1}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/autospace/AutoSpaceController;->isEnableAutoSpaceAtSymbol(I)Z

move-result v7

-    if-eqz v7, :cond_6
+    if-eqz v7, :cond_7

invoke-virtual {p0, v10}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->finishComposing(Z)V

invoke-virtual {p0, v7}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->commitTextAndInitComposing(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)V

-    :cond_6
+    :cond_7
     invoke-virtual {p0, v10}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->finishComposing(Z)V

iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mComposing:Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

move-result v7

-    if-eqz v7, :cond_7
+    if-eqz v7, :cond_8

iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/AbstractInputModule;->mComposing:Ljava/lang/StringBuilder;

invoke-virtual {v7}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/autospace/AutoSpaceController;->disableSetUpAutoSpace()V

-    :cond_7
+    :cond_8

invoke-virtual {p0, v7}, Lcom/diotek/ime/framework/input/SwiftkeyQwertyLatinInputModule;->commitTextAndInitComposing(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)V

GGGGreat thanks!!

opalelement

May 9, 2011
How about for Cleanrom 4.0.5 for Verizon? Not sure if one of the previously listed ones will work, and can't try yet since my memory is full so I can't make a backup lol but I will try tonight or tomorrow once I offload some stuff. In the meantime if you already know none of those would work I would appreciate if you could take a look. I would guess based on what you have asked for previously that you will need the linked files.

Thanks!

framework-res.apk https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxF14UBxkOwdVRyTnlHSFBralU/edit
SamsungIME.apk https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxF14UBxkOwQWlPRllCQjNPVms/edit

Arsaw

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: [MOD] Auto Correction Feature Added on Samsung Keyboard

How about for Cleanrom 4.0.5 for Verizon? Not sure if one of the previously listed ones will work, and can't try yet since my memory is full so I can't make a backup lol but I will try tonight or tomorrow once I offload some stuff. In the meantime if you already know none of those would work I would appreciate if you could take a look. I would guess based on what you have asked for previously that you will need the linked files.

Thanks!

framework-res.apk https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxF14UBxkOwdVRyTnlHSFBralU/edit
SamsungIME.apk https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxF14UBxkOwQWlPRllCQjNPVms/edit

I don't think it will works for verizon model. I will try mod the keyboard you provided.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Arsaw

Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks!

Here you go. Try it when you have your backup ready.

Download : http://db.tt/w5gl12gb

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

lehoi79

Mar 22, 2010
VA

same thing happened again. after flashing it in recovery (wiping cache, delvik cache), keyboard disappears from the settings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

opalelement

May 9, 2011
I see the updater-script just moves the new SamsungIME.apk over and gives it 0644 permissions, and since I'm impatient I tried doing that manually after backing up original APK but it then only uses voice control and says the key oard isnt installed, even after clearing cache and dalvik through recovery. After replacing with the original the keyboard ckmes back.

I noticed the original keyboard was 7.15 mb and the replacent is only 5.83 mb, what changes that caises such a big size difference?

Arsaw

Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I see the updater-script just moves the new SamsungIME.apk over and gives it 0644 permissions, and since I'm impatient I tried doing that manually after backing up original APK but it then only uses voice control and says the key oard isnt installed, even after clearing cache and dalvik through recovery. After replacing with the original the keyboard ckmes back.

I noticed the original keyboard was 7.15 mb and the replacent is only 5.83 mb, what changes that caises such a big size difference?

Try this and see how.

Attachments

• VzSamsungKeyboard_AutoCorrection.zip
    5 MB · Views: 37

opalelement

May 9, 2011
That did it, it's about the same size and it's correcting now. Both of the apostrophes in that last sentence were auto corrected, as well as the fact that I have misspelled a lot of these words in this post so far. Thanks you very much for doing that.

Reactions: Arsaw

Androssama

Nov 13, 2012
I will need the framework-res.apk from your rom.

Here you go (ROM : Omega v11 UBDLL3)

SamsungIME: db.tt/Qzmtno03
framework-res.apk: db.tt/p7RwnqvF

I'm a junior member and can't post external links so please add "ht tp : / /" at the beginning.

It would be great to have all the mods in the OP to serve as a repository.

dickeplatte

Oct 27, 2009
Berlin
Hi,

how does this keyboard look like in landscape? The 4.1.2 stock keyboard covers together with the text field the whole screen (not in all apps, but happens in whatsapp for example).
The old keyboard in 4.1.1 did not act like this.

Best
J

Last edited:

lehoi79

Mar 22, 2010
VA

Hi,

how does this keyboard look like in landscape? The 4.1.2 stock keyboard covers together with the text field the whole screen (not in all apps, but happens in whatsapp for example).
The old keyboard in 4.1.1 did not act like this.

Best
J

This is not a new keyboard, it is modified Samsung stock keyboard
it just adds auto correct to stock Samsung keyboard

dickeplatte

Oct 27, 2009
Berlin
This is not a new keyboard, it is modified Samsung stock keyboard
it just adds auto correct to stock Samsung keyboard

I know that fact, but since the stock keyboard app acts different in different versions of stock rom this question does still make sence. At least to me ;)

My question is:
Does this keyboard (+text field) cover the whole screen in landscape?

Best

Last edited:

Arsaw

Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I know that fact, but since the stock keyboard app acts different in different versions of stock rom this question does still make sence. At least to me ;)

My question is:
Does this keyboard (+text field) cover the whole screen in landscape?

Best

I think picture worth a thousand words : :)

qu7eja4a.jpg

dickeplatte

Oct 27, 2009
Berlin
I think picture worth a thousand words : :)

YEAH! I want to have it like this, so maybe this will be perfect for me. Will try it asap :)
THANKS!

edit:
unfortunately it did not work :( the landscape mode of the keyboard covers everything like here
Imo coz of two possible reasons:
1. i tried the att one since the others did not work, so mb your screenshot was not that version
2. it is somehow related to rom/language or csc. If its related to csc i will have to find out the csc code :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts