A bit of help please :)

Search This thread

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
I would like to know if CM11 comes with root preinstalled and also how to get back to stock? Please tell and if you do thanks :D

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RedLedLight

Feb 18, 2014
Does the backup store in the SD card?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
If I take cwm backup of stock rom is not an pure stock (cwm kernel)for that we need flashtool to get pure stock. am I correct?

Sorry for my bad English
Sent from my C2004 using XDA Free mobile app
Half yes. Half no.

If you take cwm backup then you can simply restore it back to get your settings and apps back. Then if you want stock kernel flash kernel only through flash tool. So you have a stock ROM along with your saved settings.

When you want complete stock same as when You first started it then you need to Flash full stock ROM, wipe data and cache and relock bootloader.

Reactions: stalin.sk2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I take cwm backup of stock rom is not an pure stock (cwm kernel)for that we need flashtool to get pure stock. am I correct?

Sorry for my bad English
    Sent from my C2004 using XDA Free mobile app
    Half yes. Half no.

If you take cwm backup then you can simply restore it back to get your settings and apps back. Then if you want stock kernel flash kernel only through flash tool. So you have a stock ROM along with your saved settings.

When you want complete stock same as when You first started it then you need to Flash full stock ROM, wipe data and cache and relock bootloader.