12/26/09 Multi-Carrier (Light) Titan ROMs WM6.1 and WM6.5 by Ryan Mogul

Search This thread

RyanMogul

Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks for the ROm Ryan. I have a XV6800 and its working with your WM 6.5 light just fine. The only problem that Im having is trying to make the internet calling work, it does not show on the today screen and cannot configure anything besides the SIP Tool.
Does this have something to do with VERIZON or not?

Eduardo

XV6800
Titan
Radio 3.42.50
D 3.56

My Light ROMs do not have internet calling (VOIP) as of 12/23-12/26.. Otherwise I know nothing about it, never tried to use it. Connect to wi-fi and see what happens I think I heard something about that.

Also I have more than one 6.5 light ROM. Always say exactly which version and carrier ROM you are using in this Multi-Carrier, Multi-ROM thread. Ex: Verizon 3.1 Light..

Last edited:

cliffordconradsumner

Aug 13, 2008
Tampa
Ok, so I re-flashed the rom and the radio and did hard resets after each one, installed all my software and reset after each install. After everything was setup perfect my gps was working great(getting quick locks even indoors), I was having no problems with keyboard lag while typing messages, and the network logon password was staying saved, but now all my problems have mysteriously returned.

For some reason the search function for xda isn't working quite right either, I can only use the google search but not sure how to search a specific thread with it.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and I'm using radio 3.42.40 and 1.5light on MetroPCS

Last edited:

newaje

Jan 13, 2008
Voice Command no longer announcing incoming Calls

Hello Again Ryan, thanks for your continued efforts to support our old classic Moguls!

I just updated 2 Verizon XV6800's to your 1.5 Light Rom Build 21055 for my Verizon XV6800, using Radio 3.42.50. The first phone was updated from stock, the 2nd updated from an older RM6.1 1.1 Light which was working fine but getting a little slow. Your new ROMs seem faster. The first phone GPS works fine inside my home, 2nd phone GPS is not working. I tried following the steps in your GPS thread but could not get the QPST software to connect or see the phone. Very strange the first phone GPS works since I updated stock ROM to your ROM, yet 2nd phone GPS doesn't work.

My main issue today is that Voice Command 1.6.19209 no longer announces incoming calls, instead it makes a two tone beep each time I receive a call. When I uninstall Voice Command the tone is no longer there from incoming calls, just reinstalled it and tone came back. I never heard this tone before or had this issue with Voice Command with your older 1.1 Light Rom. Has anyone had this issue? I've tried uninstalling/installing VC and tone came back, same tone when announce through Bluetooth headset or through speaker.. Since WM6.1, Voice Command has not worked correctly in that when I press the button to activate, it no longer makes that two tone sound (which is different than this new two tone sound I hear instead of "call from John Smith"). If VC didn't understand and says Try again, then the two tone prompt is heard. I may go back to your older ROM where VC announce works if this will take a while to resolve, please let me know your thoughts. I researched for other forums and tried suggestions to fix the announce not working with no success.

Update: I just installed your latest RMverizonTitanV1.1Light.zip ROM and now Voice Command is working again! So there is something up with your RMverizonTitanV1.5Light.zip and VC 1.6 not announcing calls. I spent hours yesterday trying to find a solution to get VC working on your 1.5 Light ROM, glad I can at least enjoy it on the 1.1 ROM.

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

nuthineasy88s

Oct 27, 2008
Just a quick comment for a problem report. I recently flashed your Zero rom to my sprint 6800. Everything worked great except down on my D-pad no longer works. tried flashing a couple of times and new downloads. I have flashed many many roms and never had this problem.

Insert foot into mouth. I guess it's just a weird coincidence. Down no longer works with any rom. I just happen to notice shortly after flashing to the zero rom. Looks like it's time for a TP2...

Last edited:

agismaniax

Dec 20, 2009
Jakarta
RM zero G

i'm just flash my titan using RM zero G. I add RM TCPMP, but it won't run. i can't remove TCPMP using remove tools on titan and active sync.

RyanMogul

Update: I just installed your latest RMverizonTitanV1.1Light.zip ROM and now Voice Command is working again! So there is something up with your RMverizonTitanV1.5Light.zip and VC 1.6 not announcing calls. I spent hours yesterday trying to find a solution to get VC working on your 1.5 Light ROM, glad I can at least enjoy it on the 1.1 ROM.

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

If you want I can cook Verizon 1.5 light using my newest build 21056 and see if that works. If it does I will spend some time this week making all of my 21055 ROMs into 21056. Private Message me if interested in trying that. Thanks for the info not sure what could be causing that as I dont use Microsoft Voice Command in my ROMs so never noticed anything wrong with it.

RyanMogul

i'm just flash my titan using RM zero G. I add RM TCPMP, but it won't run. i can't remove TCPMP using remove tools on titan and active sync.

Ill be working on that today. Looks like I messed something up with the TCPMP CAB. Didnt notice that. The reason it cannot uninstall is because the CAB includes wmadecoder and wmvdecoder which are cooked into the system of the ROM. Thanks for pointing this out.

Edit: I updated the CAB but unfortunately you will not be able to install or uninstall overtop of the one you are having problems with. If you navigate to this registry key change it and soft reset however TCPMP should then work. Sorry for the troubles.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TCPMP
Location = \Windows

Last edited:

agismaniax

Dec 20, 2009
Jakarta
TCPMP works great now... thanks a lot!

try:
- RM Adobe Reader 2.5, but still unsuccesfull to install in device or external storage.
- RM iFonz 1.1.2 QVGA, but can't run the ifonz executable. i already have .net compact framework in my titan.
- RM iContact is very cool, and could be fantastic if RM iDialer also exist. ;)

RyanMogul

TCPMP works great now... thanks a lot!

try:
- RM Adobe Reader 2.5, but still unsuccesfull to install in device or external storage.
- RM iFonz 1.1.2 QVGA, but can't run the ifonz executable. i already have .net compact framework in my titan.
- RM iContact is very cool, and could be fantastic if RM iDialer also exist. ;)

Adobe Reader fixed.

iFonz shortcuts fixed.

iPhone dialer does exist not sure if that is the one you are looking for, if not link me to it and I will make a CAB out of it, check the bottom of my software download list in my ROM threads.

Thanks for all your help buddy, really appreciate it. Most people just stick their nose up in the air when something doesnt work and dont share their knowledge. Its people like you that are real contributers and belong here on XDA. Let me know if you find anything else out of whack.

Last edited:

agismaniax

Dec 20, 2009
Jakarta
my titan with RM Zero G after boot.
but right now i'm stuck with today theme selection. i can't add anymore. i don't know why. :(

Attachments

• Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 47

RyanMogul

RyanMogul

wow :eek:... 57.99MB RAM accesible and 34.77MB free at boot! How to do that?
mine only 49.33MB RAM accesible and 26-27MB free at boot.

Using the features provided in all of my ROMs. System settings/Kernel. Change the page pool to 4 and disable the Camera (high memory mode) then click ok. Give it a minute or two before soft resetting.

Higher the page pool the faster the ROM will be as you can tell by comparing our screenshots. Your performance stats as far as speed are slightly higher but it eats up more RAM.

Lower the page pool the ROM will be slower but have more RAM available.

Last edited:

agismaniax

Dec 20, 2009
Jakarta
I am not talking about the Vogue dialer, look closer there is an iPhone themed dialer provided.

i'm searching through this thread and didn't found iphone themed dialer.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5004023&postcount=405
are you sure you have the cab?

previouly i'm using RM 21 Heavy. WM65 is very slow in titan. nueKernel is not working so i can not use high mem. and lot of pre-installed software in it. so i get back to zero g and install the software that i need.

could you teach me how to install manila 2d on zero g? it seems very dificult to install.

Last edited:

RyanMogul

i'm searching through this thread and didn't found iphone themed dialer.
are you sure you have the cab?

previouly i'm using RM 21 Heavy. WM65 is very slow in titan. nueKernel is not working so i can not use high mem. and lot of pre-installed software in it. so i get back to zero g and install the software that i need.

could you teach me how to install manila 2d on zero g? it seems very dificult to install.

About the iPhone dialer you are right.. I thought I had added that lmao, a lot on my plate man forgive me. Its added now. This post at the bottom.

And about Nuekernel, I just tried 2.1 on my testing device and it worked fine. Was able to lower the page pool and disable the camera for more RAM. Did you click ok and wait a minute or two before soft resetting?

Last edited:

agismaniax

Dec 20, 2009
Jakarta
And about Nuekernel, I just tried 2.1 on my testing device and it worked fine. Was able to lower the page pool and disable the camera for more RAM. Did you click ok and wait a minute or two before soft resetting?

i try two or three times, wait for a minute and still nothing, so i didn't try again. :D
no problem in zero g. wm61 faster than wm65 in my titan.

Top Liked Posts