[Q] Remove android and reinstall Bada 2 ?

Search This thread

mrchezco1995

May 29, 2012
Balagtas
www.youtube.com
Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks

BenzoX

Nov 11, 2013
Grenoble
Hello there guys, I have one question... When I want to remove badadroid on my Samsung Wave (GT-S8500 to be exact), am I just going to put it to download mode and flash bada 2 files with multiloader like what I did on installing Bada 2 or do something different? Installed C-ROM on my wave and yeah, after trying out badadroid, I think I need to go back to bada 2 again as my Wave really heats a lot on android :/ . I know badadroid is still buggy at this point but yeah I take the risk XD . Thanks

Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.

Reactions: mrchezco1995

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flash a full bada firmware with multiloader v5.65 (v5.67 bug sometime). Turko CFW v10.2 or firefly are good bada firmware. You don't need to flash bootfiles and fota, especially if you want a dual boot with android.

Oh okay! I thought I need to do some stuffs because I installed badadroid on NAND. Thanks :D /)

Sent from Ponyville