[ROM][FALCON][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ Legacy[UNIFIED]

Search This thread

Sportfreunde

Oct 16, 2012
Would this be the most stable ROM in terms of good battery life for the 4.4.4?

On a rooted XT1032 do I just use the files in the OP and do I need to restore to stock kernel before flashing (currently on faux123).

Sportfreunde

Oct 16, 2012
Installed the ROM and it works but can't flash any version of GAPPS.

It gives a Status 6 error in Clockwork and then said installation aborted. Regardless of GAPPS package.

Last edited:

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Procedure is simple

Gladly, any instructions/links on how to do this specifically for the Moto G when you already have CWM installed?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools&hl=en rashr

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.flashify&hl=en flashify

Well if you are on lollipop boot-loader then TWRP and any other recovery may give errors. But i suppose you are on kitkat boot-loader.

I personally use rashr. But sometime it gives a notification that currently use recovery is older so update but i just don't ignore that notification because it may download some bad recovery. Well you can try http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/xt1032 at the bottom you have latest recovery. This will download a "img" format file download it somewhere and put it in phone somewhere easy to find.
Before doing any of stuff make sure that also have old cwm recovery img in phone or computer so that you can again flash it.

Use es file explorer and go to IMG file of twrp. Just browse it and then click onto it. Then as i use rashr it shows a option that you want to flash this files as recovery. Well click on to that option and give it root permissions if demands so. Now it will say flash successful or something and will ask you to boot into your current recovery. If everything went fine then you are good to go. Try to flash your ROMS. well if this latest IMG file of twrp shows any error then search somewhere in threads there is a twrp was made by teamX i don't know where to find but 2.8.1... something i don;t remember. it use to work for 4.4.4 always. Well this is the method i used and never got any error. But it may give errors so read read and read remember on xda before doing anything. GOod luck

Sportfreunde

Oct 16, 2012
Installed the rom with pico GAPPS but it's not letting me download anything from a browser gives this message:

cannot download file because the sd card is in use

mikeuz

Jul 30, 2012
Colima
where is the download link? for I would like to try the latest version ....how well is battery life?
thanks in advance (and hit the thanks button once replied)

funniba

Mar 8, 2012
Switching from CM12 based rom

I'm now using AICP ROM lollipop... Thinking of switching to PA (kitkat).. Should I flash the kitkat firmware, flash recovery and then flash PA (or) can I straight away flash CM11on the current CM12 based ROM? (Though I think it wud brick my phone)!

Niropa

Sep 25, 2014
Lost
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I'm now using AICP ROM lollipop... Thinking of switching to PA (kitkat).. Should I flash the kitkat firmware, flash recovery and then flash PA (or) can I straight away flash CM11on the current CM12 based ROM? (Though I think it wud brick my phone)!

just wipe data, system, cache and dalvik and it should work fine. i've switched between different versions of roms doing that and haven't had a problem

Top Liked Posts