Galaxy S III Pricing, Availability and Pre Order Thread

Search This thread

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Figured I'd make this one stop thread for early adopters like myself wanting to get the device on launch date. Or even those who cant get it on launch date but to use as a future reference.

I'm in the US on ATT hoping to get it same day shipped on released.

Remeber if you are in us you dont pay VAT

Expansys USA
$694.99

Handtech
£416.49

Clove.co.uk
£429.00

Negielectronics
$805

Play.com
£499.99

carphonewarehouse
£499.95

Mobilefun.co.uk
£544.95 including VAT

Gummobile
599 pounds

Amazon.de
EUR 588,90

Mobicity
$999.00

Expansys UK

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Most likely so, as I use the I9100 with hspa+ and unlimited data for $15.

I personally don't mind not having lte, especially since nyc hspa gives me 4-6 down and 2 up unlimited.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

EnemyOfGlaDOS

Nov 10, 2010
Boulder, Colorado
Where you fellas (and ladies..) plan on ordering from? I know of Expansys and Negri Electronics..just curious if these are a popular place to order or pre order the upcoming SGS3 as this will be my first pre-order ..

sent from my Galaxy SII

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Where you fellas (and ladies..) plan on ordering from? I know of Expansys and Negri Electronics..just curious if these are a popular place to order or pre order the upcoming SGS3 as this will be my first pre-order ..

sent from my Galaxy SII

My two places of choice are expansys uk and clove.co.uk. Either one of those two I'll be ordering mine from. I usually get overnight AM delivery with expansys coming to New York

Reactions: EnemyOfGlaDOS

BJ van Beethoven

Dec 17, 2010
Auckland

sent from my Galaxy SII

I've pre-ordered mine from Expansys NZ.

For any other Kiwis around here:
Expansys
Mobicity

Two places I've found available for pre-order so far. Mobicity have a price, Expansys don't (yet). Although Mobicity will want payment up front.

bonefan03

Jun 30, 2010
I've pre-ordered mine from Expansys NZ.

For any other Kiwis around here:
Expansys
Mobicity

Two places I've found available for pre-order so far. Mobicity have a price, Expansys don't (yet). Although Mobicity will want payment up front.

For me personally it is also important to consider insurance. If I'm forking over 700 US$ I want to protect my investment

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Reactions: mesajoejoe

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Amazon has them but hardly ever at release date. MoCity usually have them but the price is normally more expensive from what I remembered. Clove normally had the best price.

But from my experience with clove and expansys, you have to pay upfront. But remember this for those in the USA, if you order from UK sites we don't pay vat and the total including shipping is cheaper than ordering from America.

With regards to insurance, never had a problem personally, but if I did samsung has warranty covering it.

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
I always buy electronics from Negri. There probably the best customer service I've dealt with. It all comes down to personal preference with this type of stuff.

---

To each their own.

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The pre order links are back up on expansys for both white and blue colors as well as 16, 32 and 64 gb versions. I pre ordered all six as I am not sure which color or size is going to be available on release date.

Oh you don't have to pay upfront to pre order

ciscostud

Dec 17, 2011
Excuse the noobness... I'm Canadian, can I buy the euro phone to work in Canada because they are both be GSM? Is it all the same?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AllGamer

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2008
SGH-T989
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717
Excuse the noobness... I'm Canadian, can I buy the euro phone to work in Canada because they are both be GSM? Is it all the same?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

this first release of S3 will only work on Bell, Rogers, Fido, Telus

I'll wait for the Tmo release, which is usually like the 3rd incarnation of the same phone every year

as AT&T and Verizon or Sprint usually gets the 2nd generation release of the same phone

Reactions: serendipityguy

fasst

Feb 20, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The pre order links are back up on expansys for both white and blue colors as well as 16, 32 and 64 gb versions. I pre ordered all six as I am not sure which color or size is going to be available on release date.

Oh you don't have to pay upfront to pre order

Where do you see 32 and 64 gb versions? I only find 16 gb.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread has been cleaned, I just had to remove OVER 100 posts, that mostly contained OT, junk, or flaming.

I understand that waiting for your brand new phone is hard, we have all been there, but at the same time we expect EVERYONE to be respectful to there fellow members at all times.

I am now reopening this thread, but will be keeping a closer eye on it in future.

Thank you, and happy XDA'ing.
    Figured I'd make this one stop thread for early adopters like myself wanting to get the device on launch date. Or even those who cant get it on launch date but to use as a future reference.

I'm in the US on ATT hoping to get it same day shipped on released.

Remeber if you are in us you dont pay VAT

Expansys USA
    $694.99

Handtech
    £416.49

Clove.co.uk
    £429.00

Negielectronics
    $805

Play.com
    £499.99

carphonewarehouse
    £499.95

Mobilefun.co.uk
    £544.95 including VAT

Gummobile
    599 pounds

Amazon.de
    EUR 588,90

Mobicity
    $999.00

Expansys UK
    Update: See Blog

To all that have posted questions and comments - thank you.

We wish to update you as much as we can, so that you can be "on top" of the news and your pre-order; unfortunately there are so many "unofficial" delay rumors that it's difficult to make sense of everything.

Please head over to the Blog to read our most recent update. Bookmark this page as we will be updating this until the stock is in your hands. Our mission is to provide you with the best service pre, during and post sales, this is the "pre" portion of our service. We know you dislike bad news, but if we have to be the "messenger" so be it. We have never been the ones to hide from something, and even if it's negative - we always are honest with our reporting - it's just the way we do business.

If you do have other questions for us, please email negricare@negrielectronics.com. We are closed today, but open tomorrow to answer all of your questions that are unanswered by the blog post linked above.

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day.

*Shout out to all the vets and current service members on this beautiful Memorial Day Monday.
    Well that's incredibly frustrating then. There is clearly more information about the release that the rep knows about. Instead of filling us in, he tells us to check the blog in 3 hours? alright.

We are doing what's right. Collecting the information that is available and collaborating a logical, honest update to all. Instead of bits and pieces of misleading information that irritates all. Your patience is greatly appreciated. And we can assure you, that you are not the only frustrated one.
    Latest update via FedEx, still moving. I'll get back on tonight and check again.

GSIII-tracking3.jpg