[Q] Samsung galaxy note kitkat update

Search This thread

Salz112

Jun 9, 2012
Hey guys. Well, I just got an update message for my Note 3 and decided to quickly download the file. The problem here is I did abit of research and read the BOOTLOADER will also be updated. This would mean that I wouldn't be able to downgrade back to Jelly bean. So after downloading the file I didn't update my Note 3.

So my question is, how do I update to kitkat without updating the BOOTLOADER for samsung galaxy note 3 n9005. I heard something about downloading the file and updating it through Odin. Can someone please give me a step by step guide please.

Thanks guys.

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
Hey guys. Well, I just got an update message for my Note 3 and decided to quickly download the file. The problem here is I did abit of research and read the BOOTLOADER will also be updated. This would mean that I wouldn't be able to downgrade back to Jelly bean. So after downloading the file I didn't update my Note 3.

So my question is, how do I update to kitkat without updating the BOOTLOADER for samsung galaxy note 3 n9005. I heard something about downloading the file and updating it through Odin. Can someone please give me a step by step guide please.

Thanks guys.

Updating bootloader is a mandatory.