Stacks Flashcards

Search This thread

rp181

Mar 10, 2012
Last edited:

rp181

Mar 10, 2012
Thread reopened! There was some confusion about me actually being the developer of this app, so I'll leave it up for another day.

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
Thank you for the free pro unlocker!! I'll most likely use this for EMT stuff.

posted while using my note 3

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I like it so far, thank you. Is there an option to not show the answer/details section of the card when you open it? Currently when you open a card it has the answer showing by default. When you touch the card it disappears. Can this be reversed, so after opening a card it only shows the answers after you touch it instead?

rp181

Mar 10, 2012
Thank you for the free pro unlocker!! I'll most likely use this for EMT stuff.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I like it so far, thank you. Is there an option to not show the answer/details section of the card when you open it? Currently when you open a card it has the answer showing by default. When you touch the card it disappears. Can this be reversed, so after opening a card it only shows the answers after you touch it instead?

Yup, I'll add an option to reverse it in the next update! The reason I did that was just because it's a preview. Testing sessions are actually what's in a QA format.

Top Liked Posts