UPDATED! 27/09/10 - Touch Tools for HTC 2.0 Suite PR1.1 Released!

Would you pay £1 for a key if TD2 Tools had a registration process implemented?

• Yes, This app is a must have and £1 is well worth it!

Votes: 54 25.5%
  • No, not a chance, The best things in life should be free!

Votes: 158 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

tinxjuan

Apr 13, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
phone- htc hd2
ok i have a problem. i installed touch tools and played with n understood it, but im wondering if im the only one having this problem. whenever i increase the cache size it seems to freeze my phone up whenever i do a soft reset, so i tried flashing many different roms to see if that was the problem and i realize its not the room its the program. so i was wondering if anyone had the same problem and if there is a solution to this. thnx

That's what I am searching for a solution right now! I'm currently at work so I can do nothing but restarting the HD2 over and over again. Now I decided to flash it later at home.

So lyriquidperfection, please put the WARNING for people at the first post.

Thank you! Your program is good! I'll still use it after flashing, except using the "Increase File System cache" :)

ccaparli

Aug 23, 2008
Ankara, Turkey
nice release after 1.4 ;)

there is something that took my attention, each of the setting menu is seperated but at the bottom, the menu buttons are always "confirm" and "cancel", giving the sense that after each setting category device must be rebooted, otherwise cancelling to go to other settings, discards our selection. if the "confirm" button or etc can be set as "back" or etc. this confusion may be corrected.:confused:

lyriquidperfection

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2009
Nottingham
nice release after 1.4 ;)

there is something that took my attention, each of the setting menu is seperated but at the bottom, the menu buttons are always "confirm" and "cancel", giving the sense that after each setting category device must be rebooted, otherwise cancelling to go to other settings, discards our selection. if the "confirm" button or etc can be set as "back" or etc. this confusion may be corrected.:confused:

I disagree, the prompt is quite clear to users that the settings were applied as the title in the dialog box says 'Settings Updated', and the dialog box text also says the settings were updated successfully. The dialog is simply stating that a restart is reccommended to make sure the settings take effect and tapping 'No' simply means that you will restart the device yourself later.

BR

Gaz

xhozt

May 20, 2007
dallaS
LG V40
any idea on the issue i had not being able to use the show 3g in comm manager issue ,, ? and
why are options in 1.4 missing in 2.0 like disableing the push internet and disableing the htc memory managment . ?