[ROM] Hacker's AOKP (4.4.4) (9.10.2014)[ALL VARIANTS]

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the HTC One m8.​
HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

READ THE FAQ/Q & A HERE

81.png

» Installation is simple:
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
  • Reboot
78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
» Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donations to AOKP AOKP.co
» Donations to task650

Enjoy!

Last edited:

E30Nova

Oct 31, 2010
San Bernardino
Nope. It doesn't.

Not sure. I've never thought about using anything from Sense before. If its just an app it might work. Just grab the apk from a stock ROM and see.

Dang.

The camera on this thing is pretty weak, and the editing stuff was somewhat neat. Losing that makes the camera pretty terrible...

I don't know if there's an apk that can just be installed. It's probably more work than that. :(

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Dang.

The camera on this thing is pretty weak, and the editing stuff was somewhat neat. Losing that makes the camera pretty terrible...

I don't know if there's an apk that can just be installed. It's probably more work than that. :(

The camera on stock Sense is weak too. It's nothing new that the camera just sucks on this device. I've owned just about every flagship and nexus device and its just a fact when compared to anything out there already. Editing software doesn't change that. There are a ton of apps in the Play Store that do just about anything in terms of editing. So all in all. The camera is terrible no matter what app you would like to sugarcoat it with. But yep. Unless HTC decides to opensource their camera, then we are all sh$t outta luck on that. Things will get better on aosp though. It's just a matter of time. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Randyr4w

E30Nova

Oct 31, 2010
San Bernardino
The camera on stock Sense is weak too. It's nothing new that the camera just sucks on this device. I've owned just about every flagship and nexus device and its just a fact when compared to anything out there already. Editing software doesn't change that. There are a ton of apps in the Play Store that do just about anything in terms of editing. So all in all. The camera is terrible no matter what app you would like to sugarcoat it with. But yep. Unless HTC decides to opensource their camera, then we are all sh$t outta luck on that. Things will get better on aosp though. It's just a matter of time. ;)

Yeah, looking back, I only edited stuff for like the first day or two when I got the phone. After that I never bothered with it lol. I'm on a gpe ROM and for some reason the camera is slow as hell. It was fast on the stock sense crap but now it takes forever. I haven't used it yet on this so I'm hoping it's fast again.

Oh, and this ROM has the most badass boot animation, lmao. It's a shame I don't reboot the phone very often hahaha.

Reactions: johnnygabe89

billygoat32

Oct 3, 2010
Thanks for posting and working on this... Donation coming your way. I can't find the commit for the "less frequent notification sounds" but I haven't had time to clone the repo and search.

Maybe one day our paths will cross in downtown Portland... :eek: work out in The Tron

Reactions: SeanHacker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the HTC One m8.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

READ THE FAQ/Q & A HERE

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co
    » Donations to task650

Enjoy!
    Fixed external sdcard. :)
    New release is available in the OP. :)
    Look what I got working... :)

The only thing I need to fix is external sdcard not showing up. Should be easy. I will release when it's ready so please don't request. Just wanted to show you guys what's to come. ;)

New release available in the OP. This is a perfect example as to why you should post logcats with issues. Things get fixed. :)

• Fixed IR Blaster
    • Added option to disable System Sounds in Quiet Hours