151.6 KB · Views: 371
  • osu2.png
    osu2.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

prash

Feb 7, 2009
Philadelphia
Great to see someone going through the request thread and doing quick themes for those that requested. Keep it up.

AGx-07_162

Mar 5, 2009
Weren't you the one that started that thread Randum? Back when you were--dare I say it--a newb?

Anyway. These look pretty good. Now many match my taste but they look good never the less. Keep it up. Would you mind if I ever grabbed one and developed it further? Of course, I would ask for your help. I'm not on your level yet in design and I wouldnt want to gimp it, ya know.

|Spike|

persiansown

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2007
Lol Ohio State. My girlfriend goes there and I go to UT. When we beat them, I gave her some serious crap. :p

fh47qu

Jun 11, 2009
forest hills
why

I think the theme is nice and u did a great job on it but screw ohio state. Its all about the greatest school and college football program in the country.....the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!
No school has more victories, a better winning % or played in more televised games than the Michigan Wolverines. And that's only the short list of accomplishments.
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS4AndroidHacker

Jul 11, 2009
Dalton,Ohio
www.facebook.com
I think the theme is nice and u did a great job on it but screw ohio state. Its all about the greatest school and college football program in the country.....the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!
No school has more victories, a better winning % or played in more televised games than the Michigan Wolverines. And that's only the short list of accomplishments.
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you so excited? Hasn't Ohio State whipped on Michigan for the last few years?YES!! Anyways..this thread is for the Theme anyways so keep it at that! If you want to go talking sports go to another forum,this is for this Android theme so let's keep it oriented towards the theme and not the teams!

blap017

Jul 23, 2010
ran across this can this be ported to ee3 for eris can you send me a link to the file?