[DEVS ONLY] Bootable Gingerbread build 4 [DEVS ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Igotsanevo4g

Aug 28, 2010
San Diego
I dunno if youve seen it but in the wildfire forums theres a 2.3 rom with sense in it. Supposedly a leaked something-rather. Probably bogas as hell, but hey maybe its not? LOL.

Edit - nvm, its an emulator port haha.

Igotsanevo4g

Aug 28, 2010
San Diego
So i just had my first boot of gingerbread haha. Yeah its pretty busted, could only check out one thing at a time due to no buttons, but its kinda cool still.

echoside

Jul 3, 2010
Tacoma
yeah, figured I would get it up and maybe a few other people can work on it also. The more people (that know what they are doing) the quicker it will be usable.

jobryan26

Oct 25, 2008
www.facebook.com
IncredibleDoes on Twitter:
"I have the sdk ported, mostly everything works... I even added the gapps. Data, calls, audio, bt, gapps, sensor, lights working."
8 minutes ago

echoside

Jul 3, 2010
Tacoma
IncredibleDoes on Twitter:
"I have the sdk ported, mostly everything works... I even added the gapps. Data, calls, audio, bt, gapps, sensor, lights working."
8 minutes ago

Well he beat me to it =P lets see if he puts it out for the evo. If not then I might still be in business haha

im on it bro lets get this thing fully evo compatiable

Cool, ill hit you up in a min and let you know what I have done.

magicriggs

Apr 27, 2010
Springfield
Holy **** we got Echo, Myn and Bcnice already looking at a gingerbread sdk. And then we have increbiledoes already with a port. Daammnnnn! Now this is what I'm talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM IS USELESS I'M STUCK AND THIS THREAD IS OUT OF CONTROL SO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SOURCE. MODS PLEASE CLOSE.

GINGERBREAD

You didn't read the warning on top...you know big red letters?
    Nice SDK port :)
    thread closed at OP's request. hes no longer supporting the build. i just closed it in hopes that one day someone will find it using the search button ;)