[EL30][FC09][Theme][Port] Viper Synergy Remix v2/ Neon Viper Mashup v3 (7/1/12)

Search This thread

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
its definately an eyepoper:eek::eek::eek:
Neon Viper Mash up coming soon hopefully. Good for all the hippy folks out there that like saying "wow man" cheech and chong style, lmao.
Thanks for the ideas and all your testing naddict.
Now I gotta get something going for theme Chooser cm9;)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Ay - Pendejo .... what's up with the Cheech & Chong reference ... LOL ( pendejo means friend in Up In Smoke in case you don't remember ... LOL , and who can forget the classic line , " that's false advertisement" ... LOL )
Carry On .... Back To Regular Scheduled Programming ...

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Ay - Pendejo .... what's up with the Cheech & Chong reference ... LOL ( pendejo means friend in Up In Smoke in case you don't remember ... LOL , and who can forget the classic line , " that's false advertisement" ... LOL )
Carry On .... Back To Regular Scheduled Programming ...

All I can say is....bootscreen......(ssshhhh, just between me and you). ;)

Sent using FTL technology from the resurrection ship.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Nash...thanks for taking the time to see my vision and put it in a theme...long live you and IAP!!

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Wow now that's easy on the eyes! Thanks though saves me from having to do one.... daughter had surgery yesterday and is her normal self already so I will be releasing my pink theme (for my neice mostly) and a couple more themes soon! So happy to not have to do a neon theme! Lol... thanks nash!

Reactions: samep and Nashdogg

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Wow now that's easy on the eyes! Thanks though saves me from having to do one.... daughter had surgery yesterday and is her normal self already so I will be releasing my pink theme (for my neice mostly) and a couple more themes soon! So happy to not have to do a neon theme! Lol... thanks nash!

Oh, heck no there FLASTNOLES! ! :mad::mad::mad: I still have my inspiration pic up for you ! :mad::mad::mad: :D:D:D:DAt least get the pink one out so I can put on my wife's phone... (glad to hear about your daughter!)

Thanks Nash...loving it....:D:D:D

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine

Oh, heck no there FLASTNOLES! ! :mad::mad::mad: I still have my inspiration pic up for you ! :mad::mad::mad: :D:D:D:DAt least get the pink one out so I can put on my wife's phone... (glad to hear about your daughter!)

Thanks Nash...loving it....:D:D:D

Np man, glad someone likes it at least. But I expected people disliking the colors. Its acquired taste:rolleyes:

Reactions: Naddict

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Ok, if you need a tester...shoot me a pm...wife's phone is on bml...so if it explodes in any testing I will move it to mtd (that'll be my excuse anyhow).

Also, pm me if you are missing anything or need an extra set of eyes to see how it looks, be more than happy to assist with appearances. (Seriously, look at
Neon theme Nash just did, Trav's "half" done pink, and look at the purple monster one too, got some good icons and transitions amongst the three). ;)

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yeah definately flast, if you need a hand with anything or have any questions let me know. Always willing to help.

Might just take you up on that... having a hell of a time compiling my apks!!! I'm about to throw this damn phone and cpu out the window!!! I have never had a problem when doin my own themes and apps, but as soon as I'm gonna release one its giving me problems... drinking a few beers and back at it tomorrow! Just quit smoking so give me a little bit... I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm forgetting something because I am feening for a smoke!!!!

Ninja edit- AND IT COMPILES!!!! Half way there on the pink theme! Actually almost done... maybe start up a thread and put some screenshots up tomorrow now that my ish is compiling right!

Last edited:
Reactions: Naddict

SemiGamer

Sep 21, 2010
Holy memory lane...
Just some clarification though, ViperROM 5.0 Synergy was the first ROM made when TPhillips took position of Lead Dev for the original Team Vipe when the original lead (BThomas) left on duty to help out with the Japan incident. As for the actual, Tphillips and myself were trying to think of new colors for 5.0 since we already had the usual colors out in previous Viper Roms. spent hours on doing different layouts of different color combo's and TP decided green and orange would be completely new and so we did it, not knowing what to expect from the community since it was very odd. And yeah, some of the community asked for Synergy to be made with the previous VIPER theme haha. I've still got all the attempts at different green/orange schemes we made, all the way down to the wallpaper, it took TP like a day to decide if he simply wanted me to add the green faded glow to the bottom and top of the wallpaper or leave it bare orange all the way down hahaha.

EDIT:
Lol sadly heres some of the most time-consuming decisions... hahah

How it looked with no green on the wallpaper:
snap20110315_190002.png

How it looked with green on the wallpaper:
snap20110315_191451.png

And the originally planned wallpaper:
snap20110315_185016.png

And the good ole final project, -tear tear:
SynErgY.jpg

Man I really miss themeing with the original Team Viper.
So glad to see this work didn't go to waste, Thank you to everyone that brought it back and is using it now :)

Last edited:

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
ViperRom synergy was way to cool for me to let it be forgotten. Even though the colors are very different and many people don't like the way it looks. I love it cause it is different than anything else that is out there and you guys obviously put a tremendous amount of work into it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Viper Synergy Remix v1

This is a them based off of Dazednconfused's Viper Synergy Remix for the Epic touch 4g with some pngs from theduce102's viper synergy theme from EH06 on the OG Epic. Thank you to both of you guys for all the hard work you put in to these for all the loyal Viper fans. And most of all, Thank you to the origanal Team Viper and to the present day Team Viper and all the Viper fans. Also thank you to UBER for his glowing status bar background and thank you to travmofosho for his statusbar icons from shake n bake, and for a bunch of other pngs i used from Toxic Slime. This is for all the diehard Viper fans out there and i hope you all enjoy it. :cool:

Screenshots for EL30/FC09 Viper Synergy Remix v1

20120501-190342.jpg

20120501-190702.jpg

20120501-190442.jpg

20120501-190606.jpg

20120501-191409.jpg

20120501-190509.jpg

20120501-191601.jpg

This has been tested and works on Clean gb 1.1.2, The Peoples Rom 2.0-2.1-2.2 and should work on any EL30/FC09/FC19 deodexed/debloated rom.

Thank You to TexasEpic4g and Travmofosho for testing. And thanks to TexasEpic4g for bringing this theme to my attention and asking me to do this:) My appreciation for all the cool banners you have made for me.

Also I would like to give a special thanks toTravmofoshofor being kind enough to teach me so much and helping me out with this.Couldn't have done it without him.

Also Included and Thanks To...

Toadlife [Scrolling status bar w/4G]

SenseiSimple [Extended Power Menu & Scrolling]

Travmofosho [Transparent Dialer, Contacts, MMS]

Sprint Hotspot Hack [Necrosan, Toadlife, SenseiSimple]

3G/1x icon Fix [SenseiSimple]

CRT Off

1% battery mod

dreamsforgotten [Theming Guide]

Also Tested and comfirmed that this theme should not break the Sprint Connections Optimizer. I tested myself on Kennyglass123's FC09 The Peoples Rom v2.2 and the Connection Optimizer worked as it should. The Settings apk is compatible with both platforms.:)

Instructions:

Go into Recovery, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache

Go into Mounts and System storage and Mount System

Flash EL30/FC09 Viper Synergy Remix v1

Unmount System

Reboot

Profit

Changelog for v2

*added Ca1ne's Swipe away mod w/15 toggle scrollable statusbar
    *added orange transparent google play store 3.5.19
    *added black and green gingerbread keyboard

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Viper Synergy Remix v1:

http://d-h.st/jwJ

Mirror Link:

http://db.tt/qM8cvvLT

Viper Synergy Remix v2

INDENT]
    Neon Viper Mashup

This is the origanal viper theme from the OP with a colorful twist:eek::eek::eek:
    A few changes were made besides color.

20120509-231614.jpg

20120509-232207.jpg

20120509-231646.jpg

20120509-231517.jpg

20120509-232506.jpg

20120509-193400.jpg

*circle battery mod added
    *rudolph windows animations added
    *added spare parts app to adjust windows animation speeds
    *purple overscroll glow
    *lots of purple and pink highlights
    * hypnotoad bootanimation added
    * and more im sure i forgot:rolleyes:

Changelog for Mashup v3

*added Ca1ne's Swipe away mod w/15 toggle scrollable statusbar
    *added more colorful DialerTabActivity.apk
    *added black and green gingerbread keyboard(thanx one_love_420)
    *added pink transparent YouTube.apk (thanks to rujelus22,buckhunter,and flastnoles11)
    *added purple transparent google play store 3.5.19(thanks pauldiddy)
    *added inverted Gmail,dropbox,and Gtalk (bradman117)

Thank you to travmofosho and zman519 for use of some of their pngs from Dream Pink and Purple monster Ozing Green. Purple tw calendar themed by zman519. Thanks to Naddict for harassing me enough to get me to do it:D

Download Link:

Neon Viper Mashup v2.2-
    http://d-h.st/4wI

Neon Viper Mashup v3
    http://d-h.st/fnu
    Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium
    Nice job on the theme. Looks awesome man.

Thanks dazed. It was a privilege to work on anything Team Viper. It was a sad day when starsky announced he would no longer be working on
    ViperRom and the Epic. Wish we could get tphilips and semi gamer, or bigthomas to give the viper one more shot for the OG Epic. At least us Viper heads can made our roms that we are using look like one of the greatest roms of all time:D:cool:;)
    Holy memory lane...
    Just some clarification though, ViperROM 5.0 Synergy was the first ROM made when TPhillips took position of Lead Dev for the original Team Vipe when the original lead (BThomas) left on duty to help out with the Japan incident. As for the actual, Tphillips and myself were trying to think of new colors for 5.0 since we already had the usual colors out in previous Viper Roms. spent hours on doing different layouts of different color combo's and TP decided green and orange would be completely new and so we did it, not knowing what to expect from the community since it was very odd. And yeah, some of the community asked for Synergy to be made with the previous VIPER theme haha. I've still got all the attempts at different green/orange schemes we made, all the way down to the wallpaper, it took TP like a day to decide if he simply wanted me to add the green faded glow to the bottom and top of the wallpaper or leave it bare orange all the way down hahaha.

EDIT:
    Lol sadly heres some of the most time-consuming decisions... hahah

How it looked with no green on the wallpaper:
    snap20110315_190002.png

How it looked with green on the wallpaper:
    snap20110315_191451.png

And the originally planned wallpaper:
    snap20110315_185016.png

And the good ole final project, -tear tear:
    SynErgY.jpg

Man I really miss themeing with the original Team Viper.
    So glad to see this work didn't go to waste, Thank you to everyone that brought it back and is using it now :)