Need help with choosing ROM for Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ReiKo90

Dec 22, 2010
Hello,

I was really into XDA forum few years ago but some things got into my life so I backed off a bit. I still got my SGS II tho and there is Siyah Kernel 3.0.33 - 3.3.1+ version installed on top of Ressurection Remix ICS 2.0 by westcrip 4.0.4.

As I'm not into the flow anymore and I need advice fast as possible because I'm reformating my SGS II soon - I need recommendation. I need a ROM who currently gives me the most bugfixes and most stability and speed. That's all I'm about, I like speed, good functions and a lot of bugfix/speed scripts automatically installed but still - ROM that flows with newest Android versions.

Can I get recommendation for ROM and Kernel?

Thanks.

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
No, you can't. Rom/kernel recommendations are forbidden here. For a simple reason - you will not have the same experience of a given rom or kernel as someone else due to phone setup & usage. There are too many variables involved.

Make a nandroid, go over to the two development sections, read some thread, try out some roms/kernels.

Mods will be closing this thread shortly.

Reactions: andrewwright

ReiKo90

Dec 22, 2010
I would rather spent my time testing someones recommendation then trying so many ROM's by my own hand, this way I can set the percentage of **** ROM's down to less percent and good stuff higher ... but yeah, thanks, you were very, very helpful.

ReiKo90

Dec 22, 2010
More like an order, I'm not lazy, I'm just trying to spare time, and I guess everyone does that, maybe not if you don't have anything important to do. I'm not saying this to interest you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, you can't. Rom/kernel recommendations are forbidden here. For a simple reason - you will not have the same experience of a given rom or kernel as someone else due to phone setup & usage. There are too many variables involved.

Make a nandroid, go over to the two development sections, read some thread, try out some roms/kernels.

Mods will be closing this thread shortly.
    Thread closed as its a Best ROM thread.