Application Development

Search This thread

jamiemathieson

Jul 30, 2014
Hi xda-developers,

I'm Jamie, a 14 year old programmer in the United Kingdom. I know HTML, CSS, Python, Php, MySql and the basics of Java and Objective C. I've come up with an idea for a never-made-before application for iOS and Android. Although, only knowing the basics of Java and Objective C, I'm struggling with developing the application for iOS and Android. I'm offering an intermediate developer the opportunity to develop the application alongside me and take 15% ownership of all revenue generated by the application. The application will cost $0.99¢ or £0.58 on both the Google Play Store and App Store. This application will take media through Google's API to a brand new level.

Who's interested?

Thanks,

Jamie Mathieson
Developer

Rebound.co

Jul 19, 2014
Hey Jamie am Somto am 17 and from Africa and I program on android but am fresh out of d beginner level and I would love to hear about ur idea if u say yes then am gonna drop my email so we could do business:)

Sent from my M3S_D7 using XDA Free mobile app

jamiemathieson

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Somto,

You said that you are a beginner. I need an advanced-intermediate programmer to help me develop the application. But, you could be sufficient in bringing new ideas on board to the application! However, I'd like to know what programming skills you have so far. Could you tell me?

Best,

Jamie Mathieson
Developer

Rebound.co

Jul 19, 2014
Hey jamie I appreciate and admire u want higher expert skills but am considerably good anyway and am always fresh with graphic ideas besides anything I really cant do I post it on xda .
The only real problem you can get is you trusting me with your idea.:cool:

Sent from my PIONEER_P1 using XDA Free mobile app