[ROM | WWE | 23563 | 11 Jul 2010 | XDA_UC] NATF Fuze v6.0 Standard (Lite/Sense soon)

Search This thread

ANDROiD KiLLSWiTCH

Sep 27, 2008
Seattle
NATF,

woohoo finally a NATF 6.5 ROM, i've been waitin for ya...
i had been using RRE for the past few months, and the only things i'll miss are the ATContacts CHome and the old style Volume selection instead of the System status then select volume. and of course weather, but i can install that post UC to avoid errors as you stated. and maybe a little File Explorer Ext like in your previous ROMs...

oh, and in case you missed it, there's 2 shortcuts present for MS MyPhone - 1 in System and the other is in Settings

the my phone application in two places is actually from the MS dev team. It used to be only in the applications in the earlier ROMs but now this. I think they are s l o w l y moving it.

rctneil

Aug 13, 2008
Does this rom return you to the today screen after you complete altering a settings instead of back to the settings page?

prisoner881

Nov 13, 2008
Atlanta
I've got 5.2 ready to release tomorrow morning, which should hopefully address the new issues reported with 5.1.

I'll also update the screenshots and everything at that time.

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, but is it even possible to get the newer TF3D2.5 interface on a WM6.5 ROM on a Fuze? Or will it require a TP2?

htcfan78

Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, IN Area
No Calculator and a couple other issues

Unless I'm missing something, I do not think there is a calculator application included. I have looked for it in the Windows directory, but cannot locate any calculator.exe.

I installed TF3D2 on my Fuze along with the Fuzeberry theme, and now whenever I tap on the start button, I get a blank start menu. If I use the Home button, the actual start menu appears.

Whenever I soft reset my Fuze, I get a connection error, and Opera launches automatically after soft reset. I have a medianet block on all my lines of service, because we are unable to get 3G coverage in the vast majority of the areas that I use my phone. I have checked my startup folder, and I do not see a shortcut to Opera there, so I am not sure why it launches. I suspect that it has something to do with TF3D2 or the Fuzeberry theme.

dmnshaye

Dec 9, 2008
Answering phone

I'm having a problem when answering calls. With the "lock" on, the caller will have heard 5-6 rings before my phone rings (which just winds up in voice mail) and with "lock" off the caller will hear at least 3 rings before mine rings.

In 4.x versions I would adjust the setting in advanced config. Where would I make the adjustment in WM6.5?

Anyone else having this problem?

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator
I'm having a problem when answering calls. With the "lock" on, the caller will have heard 5-6 rings before my phone rings (which just winds up in voice mail) and with "lock" off the caller will hear at least 3 rings before mine rings.

In 4.x versions I would adjust the setting in advanced config. Where would I make the adjustment in WM6.5?

Anyone else having this problem?
You can do the same tweak in Adv Config in WM6.5 too.

With the lockscreen, you have to disable the PhoneCanvas. The HTC Dialers don't work correctly with the WM6.5 lockscreen. It'll be this way until HTC updates their dialer for a WM6.5 device.

dloranger

Jul 25, 2009
Help Flahing ROM

accidently posted in old series so trying again here :eek:

So I have looked all over the forums and I can't find anything that helps so here goes.

I am new to the ROM flashing so be gentle.

I have recently updated to the official HTC rom so that much works, however when trying to flash 5.0 rom the wrapper tool shows the 0% indicator and eventually times out with an error 262.

Under NATFs guidance I copied the nbh file to a sd card (seems to be limited to a 1GB BTW) and activated the boot loader. This method switches to a white screen that says "loading..." but never makes it any farther, I have left it on this screen for 30 minutes to make sure it had time to do anything that may have been running in the background.

Can anyone else enlighten me on what I might be missing

also in case it helps I am using vista 64 bit, but I can also emulate xp-32 in a virtual machine

thanks in advance for any help and to all who help NATF beta his roms! they look awsome

r04d5t3r

Nov 7, 2007
accidently posted in old series so trying again here :eek:

So I have looked all over the forums and I can't find anything that helps so here goes.

I am new to the ROM flashing so be gentle.

I have recently updated to the official HTC rom so that much works, however when trying to flash 5.0 rom the wrapper tool shows the 0% indicator and eventually times out with an error 262.

Under NATFs guidance I copied the nbh file to a sd card (seems to be limited to a 1GB BTW) and activated the boot loader. This method switches to a white screen that says "loading..." but never makes it any farther, I have left it on this screen for 30 minutes to make sure it had time to do anything that may have been running in the background.

Can anyone else enlighten me on what I might be missing

also in case it helps I am using vista 64 bit, but I can also emulate xp-32 in a virtual machine

thanks in advance for any help and to all who help NATF beta his roms! they look awsome

Just a small curiousity bro... Have you HardSPL-ed before flashing? :rolleyes:

Anyway NATF, I'm gonna try the 5.1... Appreciated the good work.... :D

EDIT: make sure you completed all necessary steps here: Sticky: [Resources] Flashing your First GSM Raphael Rom (For Noobs)

Last edited:

dloranger

Jul 25, 2009
Just a small curiousity bro... Have you HardSPL-ed before flashing? :rolleyes:

Anyway NATF, I'm gonna try the 5.1... Appreciated the good work.... :D

EDIT: make sure you completed all necessary steps here: Sticky: [Resources] Flashing your First GSM Raphael Rom (For Noobs)

so that is one of the other interesting points, the screen goes black like it indicates it should but the phone never reboots or shows any indication of life returning without a reset being issued. The installer reports back with an error 260, unable to communicate

furntree

Mar 31, 2009
I've been using 5.0 for a few days now and am loving it! However, is there a way to make both the battery icon and the clock appear in the top bar? I can see the battery icon when in the start menu but would love to see it on the today screen as well.

Besides that though I have NOTHING to complain about. This ROM sets a new standard for win mobile 6.5 ROMs and is the first 6.5 ROM I enjoy enough to use everyday.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You NATF!!!

_rico

Jul 8, 2009
so that is one of the other interesting points, the screen goes black like it indicates it should but the phone never reboots or shows any indication of life returning without a reset being issued. The installer reports back with an error 260, unable to communicate
Did you HardSPL it? Speaking from person experience, it may give you that error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank You for creating this amazing series of ROMs!!! I have been using v5.7 for quite a while now, and was planning on switching to 6.0 however was waiting for 6.1 since it was pending release. Have you had a chance to put it back together after your unfortunate hard drive crash or is 6.0 become the last official release in this series? Has anybody found any disadvantages to switching to 6.0 from 5.7?

Sadly 6.0 will be the final ROM released. I was never able to recover 100% of my data, and I've been so busy with work lately that I finally made the painful decision to part with my Fuze a couple weeks ago.