Suggest Mods!

Search This thread

makickal

Aug 26, 2010
Now that we have our recovery files and root would anyone have any mods to suggest? For one thing I would love to go to Android stock 2.2 and get rid of all the Motorola stuff. I would also love to snatch up the Samsung dialer app. Besides new mods does anyone know how to do this?

If you tried a new mod or have been able to get rid of blur please enlighten us.

KalenXI

Aug 26, 2010
Baltimore
If it's possible I'd like to at least go to the stock Android 2.2 theme because the Blur theme makes some apps display incorrectly that are expecting a stock theme:

Attachments

• beyondpod.jpg
    beyondpod.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 132
  • googlemaps.jpg
    googlemaps.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 122
  • sweetdreams.jpg
    sweetdreams.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 120

redwurm

Apr 8, 2010
Toledo
Yeah, I'd just like to get a vanilla version built from source. Although I wouldnt mind being able to have a few of the moto tools already installed on the device.

illwill18

Jan 5, 2010
I know we are somewhat limited by the bootloader, but I too would like to get back to stock android, I just don't care for the moto stuff at all.

bryanthebold

Aug 30, 2010
I'd love to get rid of the moto crap... I'm new to the android scene and I feel like I bought a name brand PC loaded with ****. Can we revert to a stock android OS?

destinydmm

Jul 11, 2008
Orlando, FL
I for one would love to see MIUI portedto the Droid 2. Where's the Team-D2 MIUI???
Bump +1 on CyanogenMod too. I miss CM from my old D2 :'(