OEM stock New Black Battery cover for Amaze 4g needed: Where to buy from?

Search This thread

stefnuts

Jan 25, 2012
Hi folks,

I wanted to buy a new OEM black HTC Amaze 4G battery cover.

Does anyone know where I could get one that won't cost me an arm & a leg (not from e-bay thanks)?

Thanks,
stefnuts

ed116

Oct 20, 2010
North York
Edited by Moderator: [ebay link removed]

XDA prohibits posting links to external sites like eBay and Craigslist. Please take a few minutes to read the rules. Links in my sig.

heres ac heaper one sent from canada

Last edited by a moderator:

hd2joel

Apr 29, 2010
If you call HTC they will ship you one for free, you get one free accessory of each type ie: battery, battery cover (any color) and I think sd card but I havent checked just call this number 1-888-617-1113

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Used your idea, I dropped mine once with The case off dumb move on my part and got a small scrach. And then my keys scratched up the metal part around the camera lenses the one place the d30 case doesn't cover, 2 mins on the phone new cover on the way no questions no charge. I hit the thanks button. Good on HTC for that one. I didn't tell them it was because I messed it up of course :)

Last edited:

NeonMonster

Jan 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Called the number, and got a replacement white back cover, USB cable/charger, and battery!

Super easy, took 3 minutes.

THANKED and THANKED.

NeonMonster

Jan 26, 2010
Los Angeles
what exactly did you say to get all 3 at once? sounds like you went shopping LOL

Called the number. Told him the tech support guy that I had been having problems with the battery door being creaky, and going to Tmobile stores and them not being able to help.

He transferred me to the Parts & Warranty department. I told the rep the situation, that I have had problems with the battery door/housing being creaky, not staying locked to the phone.

She checked my warranty on the phone, and even though I just bought this phone used off craigslist, the warranty was still active. She informed me that we are able to get ONE FREE replacement of each type ONCE PER warranty of a HTC phone. Once you call in ONCE they mark your warranty on the phone, and won't let you call back again.

She said that I could get a free replacement battery door/housing, USB cable, SD card, and battery. So I told her i'd like one of everything I could get.

She said Okay, I got email confirmation, and next day it was shipped via Fedex. Will have the package next tuesday.

EXTREMELY happy considering, the housing goes for $30-60, the charger $10-20, the battery $15-25. :) I'm not even 100% sure i'll be keeping this phone, but now I can sell it as mint condition on ebay for at least 100 bucks more than I paid for it.

Reactions: rk75

kingohearts2005

Nov 6, 2007
Greensboro
Called the number. Told him the tech support guy that I had been having problems with the battery door being creaky, and going to Tmobile stores and them not being able to help.

He transferred me to the Parts & Warranty department. I told the rep the situation, that I have had problems with the battery door/housing being creaky, not staying locked to the phone.

She checked my warranty on the phone, and even though I just bought this phone used off craigslist, the warranty was still active. She informed me that we are able to get ONE FREE replacement of each type ONCE PER warranty of a HTC phone. Once you call in ONCE they mark your warranty on the phone, and won't let you call back again.

She said that I could get a free replacement battery door/housing, USB cable, SD card, and battery. So I told her i'd like one of everything I could get.

She said Okay, I got email confirmation, and next day it was shipped via Fedex. Will have the package next tuesday.

EXTREMELY happy considering, the housing goes for $30-60, the charger $10-20, the battery $15-25. :) I'm not even 100% sure i'll be keeping this phone, but now I can sell it as mint condition on ebay for at least 100 bucks more than I paid for it.

They let you get an sdcard? They told me that one of each accessory that came in the box and I didn't have an sd card in the box so I didn't mention one when I called. Just the back cover and battery... I think I need to call back. :D

xxquicksh0txx

Jul 17, 2010
Akron, Ohio
You can only call once? Are you sure that's how it works?
I got a back cover, didn't think about asking for a battery, charger, and possibly a sdcard.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

kingohearts2005

Nov 6, 2007
Greensboro
You can only call once? Are you sure that's how it works?
I got a back cover, didn't think about asking for a battery, charger, and possibly a sdcard.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

I'm pretty sure you can call as many times as you need. It's just that you are allowed 1 replacement if each accessory that came in the box. I'm going to find out about the sd card seal today? I didn't get an sdcard in my box so I'm not sure they are going to send me one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you call HTC they will ship you one for free, you get one free accessory of each type ie: battery, battery cover (any color) and I think sd card but I havent checked just call this number 1-888-617-1113

You don't even have to pay for shipping just say your WiFi is not working correctly and your phone has been really squeaky and the back cover feels loose.

Don't thank me hit the thanks button.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium
    Take a look on Telus Mobility web site...26 bucks after shipping. :)
    You don't even have to pay for shipping just say your WiFi is not working correctly and your phone has been really squeaky and the back cover feels loose.

Awesome thanks.