[bounty] OC & UV kernel

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
I have messaged somebody from another forum who had previously developed an AOSP kernel for himself with such features and a lot more. I'm waiting to hear back from him on if I can share it. Stay posted

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
I have messaged somebody from another forum who had previously developed an AOSP kernel for himself with such features and a lot more. I'm waiting to hear back from him on if I can share it. Stay posted

Man that would be great

t3chwizard

Jul 20, 2013
Asus Transformer TF300T
LG Optimus G Pro

Has he replied..... And why wouldn't he post that.......it would be useful to many

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Quick question to all....how can I learn android kernel development in a week or two?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anyone care to make a kernel for our phones that works with 4.4.2? I've got 20 on it...

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
    Anyone care to make a kernel for our phones that works with 4.4.2? I've got 20 on it...

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

+5

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium HD app
    Man that would be great

Omg that would be soooooo awesome

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm going to begin learning how to develop android kernel today or tomorrow and will try to make a successful one for this device