Best extended battery ?

Search This thread

TheSkyline35

Jan 8, 2014
Paris
Hello,

I need to do something for the autonomy of the 4X HD, so change battery.

But they are too many batteries.
Can you help me to find the most effective ?

I have search on this forum and find it :
- 2680mah, no big case, looks good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C49I0I?vs=1

- 4800mah, great autonomy but so ugly !

( it : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091...f=mp_s_a_1_2&qid=1391823307&sr=8-2&precache=1 )
(And probably another batteries...)

Can I have your opinion for do the best choice ? Thank you guys.

Send with LG 4X HD 4.4.2

Madricks

Sep 22, 2012
Hello,

I need to do something for the autonomy of the 4X HD, so change battery.

But they are too many batteries.
Can you help me to find the most effective ?

I have search on this forum and find it :
- 2680mah, no big case, looks good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009C49I0I?vs=1

- 4800mah, great autonomy but so ugly !

( it : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091...f=mp_s_a_1_2&qid=1391823307&sr=8-2&precache=1 )
(And probably another batteries...)

Can I have your opinion for do the best choice ? Thank you guys.

Send with LG 4X HD 4.4.2

Keep your hands of thte first battery, cause it's trash.
I've bougt one of it for my old Optimus 2x.
Was not a goot experience with it.
After 3-4 moth the battery keept the half time.
About your second link I can't say anything.
This one is like the original, very good. http://www.amazon.de/PolarCell-Opti...1392348350&sr=8-1&keywords=lg+4x+hd+polarcell

balloon27

May 4, 2013
Groningen
hello,

Are U sure??
There are many propositions between original at 2150mAh and and 2800mAh without cover change on the web.
Did anybody has ever changed battery on his O4X ?

Yes, he's sure. With the current technologies it is impossible to fit more mAh's into the same size without compromising the quality of materials used. This may mean the first few charges a 'bigger' battery may be more effective, but it will decay so fast, that it definitely won't be worth your money. If you want to extend your battery life, you will either need an extended battery double the size or you'll just need to carry a spare one with you.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: fozland

fozland

Feb 9, 2014
Brest
OnePlus 3T
Yes, he's sure. With the current technologies it is impossible to fit more mAh's into the same size without compromising the quality of materials used. This may mean the first few charges a 'bigger' battery may be more effective, but it will decay so fast, that it definitely won't be worth your money. If you want to extend your battery life, you will either need an extended battery double the size or you'll just need to carry a spare one with you.

Yep,
This ils what i plan to do
btw, thank U
:good:

amkirk94

May 4, 2013
Thessaloniki
Hi

I've got this one for quite some time now (about a month) and I've got to admit, it defiantly increase the battery life compared to the stock battery that we're given. With this one, I've got about 2 hours more than the last one and I'm pretty happy with it, since I have both this one and the old one as a spare now.

matekhr

Jan 15, 2011
Hi

I've got this one for quite some time now (about a month) and I've got to admit, it defiantly increase the battery life compared to the stock battery that we're given. With this one, I've got about 2 hours more than the last one and I'm pretty happy with it, since I have both this one and the old one as a spare now.

This battery is the same size like original?

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012
Hi

Did it reduce the heat output like the akku battery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello,

Are U sure??
    There are many propositions between original at 2150mAh and and 2800mAh without cover change on the web.
    Did anybody has ever changed battery on his O4X ?