Tab 3 7" T210R is slow and won't root!!! HELP?

Search This thread

dssking

Jul 15, 2012
Gentlemen,

This tab is slow....keyboard is very laggy. So I figured I'd root it and load a ROM to it.... I flashed the file listed in the thread,
however, power, home and up won't go.... upon ocsassion, it wil bring me into factory mode..... wierd. My s3 and 4 rooted just fine,
so I'm no stranger to that......

Suggestion? Is there something I'm missing?

Other suggested in antother thread to reload factory firmware from sammobile...... I don't believe it would solve anything......

Thanks guys

oddtiki

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
You should try to flash the original firmware and see if it would fix it. Before doing it backup your data in case it doesn't fix

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
When flashing recovery, do not check auto reboot on odin and when it says pass after a successful flash, do the three combos then flash universal root.zip thing then qualla, your device has been rooted
Source: it happened to me

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

dssking

Jul 15, 2012
Well that makes perfect sense........ I'll do that. Might you have a RELIABLE link to the steps for rooting this donkey??
Thanks man

When flashing recovery, do not check auto reboot on odin and when it says pass after a successful flash, do the three combos then flash universal root.zip thing then qualla, your device has been rooted
Source: it happened to me

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

neophyte01

May 7, 2014
Just did it

Gentlemen,

This tab is slow....keyboard is very laggy. So I figured I'd root it and load a ROM to it.... I flashed the file listed in the thread,
however, power, home and up won't go.... upon ocsassion, it wil bring me into factory mode..... wierd. My s3 and 4 rooted just fine,
so I'm no stranger to that......

Suggestion? Is there something I'm missing?

Other suggested in antother thread to reload factory firmware from sammobile...... I don't believe it would solve anything......

Thanks guys

I used this link - Worked just like the video showed except I found that after flashing the TWRP recovery tool, I had to hold volume up & home for an extended period before the tool would boot. Watch the screen. After the Samsung logo dissapears, there is a slight glow on the screen. When that glow disappears, release the keys and you should see a lock screen. Swipe and you're in. Good luck.
Heres the link:

sites.google.com/site/tomsgt123/all-videos/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7in