Potential ONE X buyer

Search This thread

exocetdj

WOW...still mulling this one over, so confused been reading lots of the forum and there are so many conflicting reviews of the phone, from people having to return there HOX's 10 times or so, to antenna, wifi terrible GPS and even amazing extremes of battery usage.

as long as i get the same length of time as my Iphone 4s and it charges nearly as quick i'm happy can always get a battery booster charger like those Anker ones for flights etc...

If you get it in store there shouldn't be any issues, got mine from phones for u 10 days after release and i have had no issues whatsoever. I have heard different for people who get them online at a discount etc. In the words of NIKE "just do it!" ;) you won't be disappointed! plus there's also tons of support and custom firmware if that takes ur fancy! :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

also it should be unbranded from phones for u so should get updates quicker than branded handsets;)

kokusho

May 21, 2010
Paris
congratulation, don't forget to update the firmware a couple of time (check in setting), all those mixed review you read were mainly due to the vast improvement HTC made overtime with updates.

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
I've done it, now an owner of an HTC ONE X:cyclops: eeek

Give it a few weeks, if no issues arise, I recommend unlocking your bootloader and boost your phones performance further.

Plus, on custom ROMs, you'll get the latest updates quicker than staying locked stock.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zen123

Mar 3, 2005
You have to apply the newest 4.0.4 (217) firmware update which addresses almost all of the issues (lag, menu bar, battery life, etc). I bought a HOX last week after selling my Galaxy Note & was close to returning the HOX but since installing the update, its a completely different beast.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've done it, now an owner of an HTC ONE X:cyclops: eeek