[Q] Can not connect with gapps CM11 and problem with modem

Search This thread

Bero2

Feb 23, 2014
When I try to login with my google account e.g. in play store it tells me, it has problems connecting with the google servers and that I should try again later. This is happening since 3 days.
I have installed CM11 after CM10 did suddenly not boot anymore. I tried several version, now I have version 20140223. I also tried several versions of gapps, with some it did not even show me the log in screen, they just closed. With 2-11_GApps_Core/Standard_4.4.2_signed it shows me the login scren and after entering my details the above error. The Connection to the internet is working and using a browser on the phone I can also login to google. I often made several wipes inclusing system and reinstalling CM
Right now I don't even get my contacts back on the phone, because of that.

Additionally it tells me after some time that an problem with the modem occured and that it needs to reboot.

What can I do? I search for several hours in the internet and did not find anything which fixes the problem.

Edit:
On CM10 I could already not connect to the play store anymore, but at least my address book was synchronized with google.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotdog125

hotdog125

Sep 19, 2012
Bangalore
Use only core gapps. After flashing CM11, don't flash gapps, reboot, go to system and then reboot to flash gapps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bero2

Bero2

Feb 23, 2014
Thank you, it worked!
What I did:
Reboot, wipe the 3 standard things, wipe system, install CM11, NO wipe, reboot to system, reboot to recovery, install gapps without any wipe, reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I try to login with my google account e.g. in play store it tells me, it has problems connecting with the google servers and that I should try again later. This is happening since 3 days.
    I have installed CM11 after CM10 did suddenly not boot anymore. I tried several version, now I have version 20140223. I also tried several versions of gapps, with some it did not even show me the log in screen, they just closed. With 2-11_GApps_Core/Standard_4.4.2_signed it shows me the login scren and after entering my details the above error. The Connection to the internet is working and using a browser on the phone I can also login to google. I often made several wipes inclusing system and reinstalling CM
    Right now I don't even get my contacts back on the phone, because of that.

Additionally it tells me after some time that an problem with the modem occured and that it needs to reboot.

What can I do? I search for several hours in the internet and did not find anything which fixes the problem.

Edit:
    On CM10 I could already not connect to the play store anymore, but at least my address book was synchronized with google.
    Use only core gapps. After flashing CM11, don't flash gapps, reboot, go to system and then reboot to flash gapps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk