Wow. Useful hidden settings.

Search This thread

willi_3609

Jan 19, 2014
I recently explored apex launcher and long pressed on the home screen. This brings up a dialog and it has different options. If you choose activity, then scroll down and expand settings, there are things like screen mode, touch key light settings, phone mode... And more, they seem like they would be useful for this phone if they worked... But the touch key light one is useless for the g2. In screen mode it shows standard. Vivid. And natural. It would be nice to see these, but changing them makes no difference. Still I wonder why they are in the ROM in the first place? Anybody have thoughts. Try it yourself too!

fit4ugolf

Jan 19, 2012
I recently explored apex launcher and long pressed on the home screen. This brings up a dialog and it has different options. If you choose activity, then scroll down and expand settings, there are things like screen mode, touch key light settings, phone mode... And more, they seem like they would be useful for this phone if they worked... But the touch key light one is useless for the g2. In screen mode it shows standard. Vivid. And natural. It would be nice to see these, but changing them makes no difference. Still I wonder why they are in the ROM in the first place? Anybody have thoughts. Try it yourself too!

Can you set APEX to lock by holding down the home screen instead of double tapping?